All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS'd Dream Warrior Freddy still rocks!!

stash_freddy_04.jpg

freddy_05.jpg

On a HT slim with Frankenstein pants dyed black!

Nice pic Mikekind.

Have to agree with you on the SS DW Freddy Evilface but I did the wrong thing and repainted mine a while back to turn him into a generic Freddy. I'm going to be picking up a custom NOES original Freddy soon and I may go back and pick up a SS DW Freddy again as they did a great job with him.

Nice pics by the way buddy :clap

Here is my DW Freddy repainted -

bxeCpycl.jpg

aI6xYSEl.jpg

edgEyn7l.jpg

Any leads on freddy sculpts and clothing options?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

So who is doing the original 1984 NOES Freddy figures these days?

I'm in serious need to add a 1/6 version of him into my collection.

Your only hope is to find someone willing to sell a spare Beto part 1 head which is what I managed to get. Geewhiz customs makes some really good part 1 clothes.

I really wish someone could make a 1/6 scale version of the neca part 1 Freddy/ ultimate Freddy. That is the best Freddy head sculpt I've seen in any format in my opinion. Only Beto comes close to it.

Yeah I should have worded that better as I know who had done him in the past but surely there must be someone out there doing complete NOES 1984 Freddy figures?

I agree. He looks great in your pics. I still need a Freddy figure in my collection.

SSC Freddy is a nice figure but no where near accurate enough to represent him like he was from NOES 1984.

Here's an older pic of mine. I since put a few black marks on the sweater and It actually looks a lot better in person.

IMG_7167.JPG

Back