• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

all sold. please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: captain america, spiderman red blue, medicom spiderman, wonka shoes

still got those wonka shoes. really nice spider-man and captain America.

Bump to the top

Re: FS: Keaton, Reeve, Nicholson, captain america, wonka shoes, rainman doc head

Yep, came to my senses. I am going to share my 'turtle formula' with another artist so he can bring leo, don, mike and raph to the members here.

NICE. i hope that Pans out. I Just now discovered the Turtles you were trying to do. Shame too, as I know several people who might have been interested in a set too.

Yep - please ask the new artist to update the other interest thread - still keen for a full set :)

Re: FS: Keaton DX Batman, Nicholson DX, HT Spiderman Red and Blue, Rainman wonka sho

Bump to the top! Exclusive superman, DX Keaton and Nicholson, HT spiderman red and blue

Re: FS: Keaton DX Batman, Nicholson DX, HT Spiderman Red and Blue, Rainman wonka sho

Bump Bailey

bump to the top. batman and joker are pending. still have a really nice spiderman red and blue hot toys figure. excellent condition...only displayed figure, no aggressive posing.

Re: FS: Iminime Wallstreet Killer, HT Spiderman, Rainman Gangster Vincent H&C set

bump. added a few things

Re: FS: Iminime Wallstreet Killer, HT Spiderman, Rainman Gangster Vincent H&C set

Pm sent and pm sent. Ok I sent a pm.....is that long enough ?

Sold wallstreet and gangster. Still have some other stuff.

Re: Entire collection available * Grinch, Dark Helmet,Wonka, Pee Wee, Cowboy

bump, taking offers on collection

Wow, that's a serious line up of goodies. Good luck on the sales!

Wow, dude. Those are some really nice things you're selling. Good luck with the sales and I hope everything is okay.

WOW!

A lot of goodies in there.

Good luck with the sale Mike :)

Bump - everything still available.

Bump for a Great Guy!

Good Luck with the sale bud.

Would love that Pee Wee, but only if you sculpted a different sculpt for me :monkey3

Back