All Hail Jason !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
As a Friday the 13th geek, I've just wanted to pay hommage to the many incarnations of Jason Voorhees that Sideshow has offered us...Enjoy !!!

7301R_image02.jpg

73081_image02.jpg

7305_image02.jpg

73121_image02.jpg

71151_image02.jpg

7314_press11-001.jpg

7315_press02-001.jpg

7313_press03-001.jpg

DSC06484.jpg

Nice.

Let's hope at some point they give us a "classic" 1/4 Jason from part 3.

;)

Gruson said:
Nice.

Let's hope at some point they give us a "classic" 1/4 Jason from part 3.

;)

Sign Me Up!!! I need to balance out my 2:1 Freddy/Jason Ratio:

officefreddyandjason11-vi.jpg

I agree... a classic Jason PF would really round out the group. We have classic Freddy and Demon Freddy...

As for the Jason 1/6th, I missed out on Part 3... but at least I have the rest of them!

Shaihulud said:
As a Friday the 13th geek, I've just wanted to pay hommage to the many incarnations of Jason Voorhees that Sideshow has offered us...Enjoy !!!

Nice tribute....looks like family pictures from 3 Mile Island:horror

I really love part VI unmasked, though I do display him with the mask on. :dunno Part IV will be the first one I display without the mask full time. He's going to look awesome with that knife in his head. :banana

Amazing. The more I look at Part 3, the more I regret not getting him. It was the lack of neck articulation that held him back, but that portrait is "beautiful."

This may be a weird response, but Jason strikes me as a man who (if real) probably smells like ass.

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
This may be a weird response, but Jason strikes me as a man who (if real) probably smells like ass.

Yeah, and he must also suffer from bad breath...which means no luck with the ladies...

He did almost get a kiss in FVJ!! :google :horror

I repainted his mom (at last.) Check her out here (page 4), and tell me what you think!

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:
Not bad. A little too much red on the cheeks.

I thought she might look a bit rosey, but I wanted her to match the exclusive severed head as much as possible. She also marks my second attempt with acrylic chalk.

Shaihulud said:
Well i thinks she looks perfect !!!!

Thanks!! I knew it was only uphill from where she started. I won't bother to post MWC's much-used pic of the orginal. I'm sure it's already seered into most of our memories.:sick

And talk about something cool, someone like me, who's not afraid of taking out his exclusive 12'' out of their package.:joy

Shaihulud said:
And talk about something cool, someone like me, who's not afraid of taking out his exclusive 12'' out of their package.:joy

The way they should be!

;)

Back