• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All brand new! PS3 Last of Us, Batman Origins, PS Vita Memory Card For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalbelo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling a brand new 16gb PS Vita Memory Card! I bought it but then found a deal on a 32gb so Im not going to use the 32gb one. $35 shipped!

My PS3 died so I bought the new bundle that includes The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins. I already own both of those games so I am selling the ones that came with the bundle. Last of Us includes the Season Pass, Batman includes a couple of DLCs. Buy both and I will throw in the free 30 days of Playstation Plus and PS Music that came with it. They dont come in the standard PS3 cases, they came in cardboard slips. Both are still sealed. $35 each - SOLD

Last edited:
Both are sealed and come with the DLC that was included. they are in sealed cards, not the standard PS3 case, since they came in the bundle. But yes they are absulutely brand new in the sealed card.

I was looking for the standard release . I'll let you know if I change my mind

I dont know what you mean standard release. There has only been 1 release. Mine also includes the Deathlock playable DLC and Nightwing and Classic Batman skins which you will not get from the retail purchase unless you pre-ordered.

Back