Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
********SPOILER********

...on tapatalk, ...so can't spoiler tag...

Trying to remember, what was it Alita said right before she stabbed Gruishka (sp?) With her arm?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

For anyone interested the 4K/3D/Blu-ray combo pack is available for preorder on Amazon UK.

Thank you, ordered!

I didn't see any info as to whether it is region locked, do you know?

Not sure yet, won't know for a bit. Regardless I locked in my order just in case this is the only 3D version that gets released, I'll just buy a region free 3D player just for this title lol.

Not sure yet, won't know for a bit. Regardless I locked in my order just in case this is the only 3D version that gets released, I'll just buy a region free 3D player just for this title lol.
I was thinking the same thing. I hate to spend on yet another disc player, but I guess if I do then I can buy any disc I want, and finally watch T2 in 3D.

Saw this today. Went in to the movie not knowing much about the character at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was impossible not to fall in love with Alita. Rosa Salazar did a great job bringing her to life. The movie has heart and great action, I didn’t get any SJW, feminist BS vibe from it at all. She was just a strong warrior, you wanted to root for. The only small issue I had with the film was at times it seems rushed. I’m thinking Fox wanted a running time of about 2hrs. So bring on the extended cut! Overall a very fun movie you need to see in a theater……………… BTW liked the uncredited cameo by Edward Norton.

“I will not standby in the present of evil!” Alita: Battle Angel

Saw this today. Went in to the movie not knowing much about the character at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was impossible not to fall in love with Alita. Rosa Salazar did a great job bringing her to life. The movie has heart and great action, I didn’t get any SJW, feminist BS vibe from it at all. She was just a strong warrior, you wanted to root for. The only small issue I had with the film was at times it seems rushed. I’m thinking Fox wanted a running time of about 2hrs. So bring on the extended cut! Overall a very fun movie you need to see in a theater……………… BTW liked the uncredited cameo by Edward Norton.

“I will not standby in the present of evil!” Alita: Battle Angel
Awesome!

I have heard so very few negative criticisms from people who've seen this movie.

I do agree, I have a feeling there's a significantly longer version of this movie in Cameron and Rodriguez's hands, hopefully we will see it someday.

I'm going again for Imax 3d. Unfortunately, it may be the last time I see Alita on the big screen. :gah:

I was wanting to see it again tonight, but didn't have time. Planning on going tomorrow. I've amassed a little stack of ticket stubs since the 13th.

I will watch it periodically until it leaves theaters, every few days I get the urge to watch it again. That's never happened with a movie before.

Just a reminder, it's the last weekend for Alita in IMAX and other premium formats, don't miss out.

20190303_005201.jpg

Wtf I was genuinely about to make your exact picture into my pfp, was just about to edit it and everything. :lol Looks great.

I'm seeing this my second time since opening week tomorrow night.

christoph-waltz-big-eyes-slice.jpg

Back