Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that just audience % that wants to watch? I don't think that's an audience review rating?

Too early to take that Audience review score seriously. Even then, it can be easily manipulated by trolls.

Nice. I trust the audience scores moreso than the critics these days. It looks to be fun

Too early to take that Audience review score seriously. Even then, it can be easily manipulated by trolls.

I would agree with that rating though. It's a fun movie. Flawed, but fun. I found it easy to forget about its flaws and just enjoy the ride.

Saw this in Imax 3d with laser projection. Looked great.

Movie’s worth seeing. Kinda long at times. Robot girl is the best part. Her dull boyfriend, the worst. 7/10

Saw it this afternoon. Never read the manga. Nothing groundbreaking, but the action and visuals were great. To my eyes, it felt like a mashup of themes already explored in Ready Player 1, Elysium and Pinocchio, among others.

Saw it this afternoon. Never read the manga. Nothing groundbreaking, but the action and visuals were great. To my eyes, it felt like a mashup of themes already explored in Ready Player 1, Elysium and Pinocchio, among others.

The movies story follows the Manga/Anime from 1990 pretty close.

I LOVED this movie!!!!!!!

First time, in I don't know how long, that I wanted to see it again as soon as the 1st showing was over!

My audience was losing their minds!

Saw it in IMAX 3D

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMAX 3D was pretty Damn' Cool.The Cameron close capture worked great on all the character CGI.Normal complaints I was thinking in a few places in the Film mainly the ending.But I think they did Kishiro's manga a good job.Def' going again.Some of the best CGI in awhile and some of the most Awesome clear & clean fight CGI ever IMO.

IMAX 3D was pretty Damn' Cool.The Cameron close capture worked great on all the character CGI.Normal complaints I was thinking in a few places in the Film mainly the ending.But I think they did Kishiro's manga a good job.Def' going again.Some of the best CGI in awhile and some of the most Awesome clear & clean fight CGI ever IMO.
Agree!

All I can say, is the sequel better get made.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just got back and it was just as good as I hoped it would be. Amazing film and the sequel deserves to be made. If there is any justice this will make a boatload of cash at the box office.

Last edited:
Awesome! Glad to know most on here liked the movie. I plan to go see it for myself either tomorrow or Monday.

I saw it again and it still blew me away. The world building and setting of Iron City is so immersive and impressive. It's up there with BR and BR 2049 Los Angeles, TDK Gotham City, and Pandora. I'll probably go for a third time haha

Back