Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint on mine turned out poor. I mailed it over to Chase for a repaint.

I saw someone ask about the warrior bust on facebook and Chase commented that the paint was terrible. So I figured someone must have sent him one to repaint. I'm sure it will look beautiful once he's done with it.

I saw someone ask about the warrior bust on facebook and Chase commented that the paint was terrible. So I figured someone must have sent him one to repaint. I'm sure it will look beautiful once he's done with it.

Yah that was me lol
I'm just deciding on a color scheme.

Did yours start off blue or brown? I look forward to seeing it with a decent paint app, shame you have to pay more to get it however...

Did yours start off blue or brown? I look forward to seeing it with a decent paint app, shame you have to pay more to get it however...

I have the blue version. The more I think about it the more I want to add brown color to it though

The paint on mine turned out poor. I mailed it over to Chase for a repaint.

Super excited to see how this turns out. If it looks half as good as his dog it'll be amazing. If mine looks as bad as I think it's going to, I'll definitely be looking for his services!

I really want to get one of these (between all 4), but I'm torn. I wanted to get a warrior, but both of the 2 versions look to have awful paint colors and execution. Next would be the Newborn, but again, paint app that I've seen looks bad...and it should be open behind the molars, but the closed it off and they just added gums for days. Then would be the dog alien, and even though it looks the best so far, I've never cared for the movie that much (my least fav), and the face just doesn't look vicious enough. Then would be Big Chap, but he's pricey, and I'm worried about quality control after seeing these others.

Anyone have any input here? Does anyone know quantities being produced for these?

I ordered the BC. Still hesitate for the Dog cuz the paint app look washed out and dome transparency was a fail for me.
Think the quantities for BC are 1000. think I read it somewhere but not sure...

1000 yeah! I am a litle bit worried for the quality of this after seeing some in hand pictures of the warrior...waiting to see more in hand pictures..

Thanks god I canceled mine.Very cheap paintjob.The mouthsection looks very cheap painted and dull.For this high prices its really a joke.
I think when you remove this "chinapaintjob" and repaint it,it will turn out very nice.But the first sideshow Aliensbust was 1000x better.Sorry.

DrProxx are the tendons as yellow as the photos from chase? Or it is because light conditions? Could you appreciate any diferences between your bust and the ones that posted here darkmumy months ago? (Just to know if there aredifferences between the japanese limited edition and the international ones). Sometimes pictures doesn't make justice to the piece...just know if that's the case:)

Thanks a lot!

DrProxx are the tendons as yellow as the photos from chase? Or it is because light conditions? Could you appreciate any diferences between your bust and the ones that posted here darkmumy months ago? (Just to know if there aredifferences between the japanese limited edition and the international ones). Sometimes pictures doesn't make justice to the piece...just know if that's the case:)

Thanks a lot!

The tendons are more greenish but look yellow under white LED lights. Under lighting the blue is more turquoise/neon blue and is very distinct. I think normal cellphone pictures (no flash) it turns out dark and the black/blue blends more. It's too much blue in person for my liking. To me all the paint jobs look similar. Us alien fans should know the difference lighting makes.

The tendons are more greenish but look yellow under white LED lights. Under lighting the blue is more turquoise/neon blue and is very distinct. I think normal cellphone pictures (no flash) it turns out dark and the black/blue blends more. It's too much blue in person for my liking. To me all the paint jobs look similar. Us alien fans should know the difference lighting makes.

so, you dont see any differences between the alien day pieces from japan and yours? without this lighting conditions, they look pretty the same?? thanks a lot:))

don't you have a picture from yours in normal lighting?:) thanks again!!

Yes, can we get a pic of it in normal or alternate lighting? I really want to see a photo of this thing that looks good to justify me purchasing it.

The best way is to make pics under daylight.But not under direct sunlight.Thats the same everywhere in the world.:wink1:

hope that drProxx has these photos

Sorry I don't have any other pictures of the bust. I'd ask C
576d5476f137f3bc043bb3d49710cf87.jpg
hase to take some in day light but he's already started working on it . IMG_5404.JPG
cb85922978cbae56e79bcf3974ad40ff.jpg

The best way is to make pics under daylight.But not under direct sunlight.Thats the same everywhere in the world.:wink1:

The very best weather is an approaching storm, for effect ;)

You just have to do a bit of a dance to summon one... Voodoo magic man.
Qt1thje.jpg

Back