Aliens Alien Warrior Marquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this is such a no-brainer, such an instantly sold out piece...what the heck is the hold-up?

Bump!!!!:D

1366945.jpg

Couldnt find anything better:eek: Sorry

SS has been quite nice to us lately and I'm happy with the Selection available, But an Alien Warrior would complete me :D

Alien Warrior maquette would be an awesome piece, don't really like the maquette that they made before (or the Cinemaquette piece).

If anything I guess they'd produce one in cooperation with ADI from Alien 4 or AvP.

Because it was produce in conjunction with ADI who already had existing molds for the dog/ox alien. The drone was done by Stan Winston Studios. Alex Gillis and Tom Woodruff who own ADI worked for Stan on Aliens however ADI did not exist.

Rather than the dog they could have produced one from Alien Ressurection or either of the AVP films but I have the dog and I doubt that any of the others would be anywhere near as interesting a piece. That and the avp films are truly terrible...not to mention the fact that a $900 alien piece is one that will most likely be bought by only the harder core alien fans, as such it makes more sense to make on from a true Alien film rather than from a franchise mash-up.

Just my 2 cents.

Back