Aliens 1/6 gorman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll double up. I was already on the list, and you needed a 15th person; so now if I take two that means you now have the 15 needed.

Consider the 15 required has been reached. Go for it, Chris!! :D

I'll double up. I was already on the list, and you needed a 15th person; so now if I take two that means you now have the 15 needed.

Consider the 15 required has been reached. Go for it, Chris!! :D

You've made a lot of people happy! Thanks, my friend. So we can do the $20.00 price now. I'll post official order info in a few hours when I take a break from working.

Awesome news! Thanks again to Space Jockey for "doubling up" and getting two Gorman heads! Just say the word Chris, and I can send $20.00 through Paypal to you for my one Lt. Gorman head!

Thanks again for taking on this assignment for us Chris. :D

Another big Thank You to Patrick Argibay ("Predatortje") for starting this thread, and asking Chris to sculpt Lt. Gorman for us all! :banana

CHECK OUT MY APONE! :D :banana

Great custom Apone Patrick! It looks a lot like my custom too. I used Lonnie Hale's "Hero Head" Apone too. I love it, with the cigar in his mouth!

Your Hicks and Hudson look nice too. They'll look even better once you get in the custom heads from Les Walker! :banana

Awesome news! Thanks again to Space Jockey for "doubling up" and getting two Gorman heads! Just say the word Chris, and I can send $20.00 through Paypal to you for my one Lt. Gorman head!

Thanks again for taking on this assignment for us Chris. :D

Another big Thank You to Patrick Argibay ("Predatortje") for starting this thread, and asking Chris to sculpt Lt. Gorman for us all! :banana

:D No problem at all ;:rotfl
I want the paypal price for a painted gorman head.

OK Guys!

It's time to lock this project into the schedule and start the official order process.

I'm happy to say that since we have 15 people the price gets reduced to the precast discount of $20.00 per head plus $5.00 shipping in the USA, $7.00 international for up to 4 heads. After casting begins the full price of $35.00 goes into effect. So, please let anyone else you may know who might be interested that they can get in at the discount rate if they get on board before casting.

My PayPal and order address is [email protected]
Please send me an official order email with the subject of "Gorman". This allows me to keeptrack of orders and stay organized. Include the following:

1) Screen name
2) Real name
3) Shipping address
4) Number of heads
5) Neck drilled for small neck joint adapter, Y or N
6) Painted by Kuato

I will make a chart as orders come in.

So, for one unpainted head, drilled, shipped to the US it would be $30.00, international would be $32.00.

Kuato has kindly agreed to grant a painting discount to the first 10 orders for all my commissions, $30.00 + shipping! First come, first serve. After 10 the price returns to his normal $45.00 + shipping. Please check out his amazing paint work on my Jokers here: KUATO

If you want Kuato to paint yours I will send it to him directly saving you a shipping charge. You will only have to pay shipping to Kuato.

One head sent to Kuato, drilled, shipped to US would be $25.00 to me then you would pay Kuato directly for his paint app. Please don't pay him quite yet! He requests payment as the head is done and I'm ready to send them to him.

After Gorman is finished I'm going to be thinking about which Aliens character to do next. Suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Paypal payment sent to you today Chris for $30.00. Or should I have only sent $25 to get it painted by Kuato? Please PM me, or reply here and let me know. Thanks!

Chris please add me to the list of the first 10 who have paid for the discounted painted head price from Kuato. I appreciate it!

I can paint okay...but want the better paintjob on my Gorman from Kuato. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Paypal payment sent to you today Chris for $30.00. Or should I have only sent $25 to get it painted by Kuato? Please PM me, or reply here and let me know. Thanks!

Chris please add me to the list of the first 10 who have paid for the discounted painted head price from Kuato. I appreciate it!

I can paint okay...but want the better paintjob on my Gorman from Kuato. Thanks again!

I'll make sure kuato gets the $5.00 for shipping when it comes time to pay him. Just make a note of it so when you send payment to him (not til I send a batch to him) you let him know that the 5 bucks are for you.

Thanks!

Back