Alien Warrior Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexxecutioner

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What do you think about the following Alien Warrior Life-Size Bust?
Can someone tell me what company produces it or who the manufacturer is?
Perhaps someone has the bust at home and could post some in-hand pics.

Help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Dunno who it is... but if it's inexpensive as far as busts go, I'd totally want one.

It's from German ebay shop Vision2 Art media Store. They sell lots of alien en predator props.

Well, I have emailed the guy from Ebay Germany and he told me that they will handcraft this alien bust.
When you order it they will start to make one for you personally.
There is no edition-size or anything.
The head of the bust is made of fiberglass and about 4 kg.
Everything is hand painted and hand-made.
The jaw is made of flexible bi-resin.

They do also make Predator masks and other alien stuff.
Quite cool.
I am thinking about buying the Predator Wolf Mask and perhaps the Alien bust, but I am not sure.
If your are interested here some pics from the Predator mask.

That helmet looks pretty badass... lemme look these guys up. Wonder what their prices are.

EDIT: Here's a link to their eBay page. The prices seem somewhat decent, considering what you get is made by them to order (according to Mexxecutioner).

https://stores.ebay.com/V2-artmedia...Q2ec0Q2em14?_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1

The price on the Aliens bust, however... not so pretty. But what can ya do. Some of their 1:1 pieces like the Facehugger and Queen Chestburster look pretty cool and are affordable enough. Wonder what shipping would be. I might actually do business with them next year, once I grab the HT AVP Preds I'm after. Won't have anything else to buy, and there's a few really cool items there that look to be worth the dough.

Last edited:
Their feedback seems pretty damn good -- at least the ones in English :D. Dunno. I'd probably first go for an inexpensive (but cool) piece under $200, just to try them out. They accept returns, it says.

:dunno

I'd love to see some purchased pictures from people here, there is alot of great items that really stand out.

Wow, i've always wanted a 1;1 closed Egg.. I would get that one, but i'd be afraid after a while it'd start deteriorating... 512$ isn't that cheap either.. They have some really cool stuff (Minus the Duck Predator 2 Mask) though..

I bought the Predator 1 Bio-helmet from them. Quality is very good and it's really heavy. It comes with a wooden stand and there is a light in it. Looks very cool in a dark room! The lasersight in the helmet also lights up. Will post some pics when I'm home from work!

Back