Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it was an error they missed...pretty important information (I was waiting for that more than the actual reveal lol) but I'm sure it'll be fixed within an hour, if not sooner. I hope!

Hopefully. Would like to know pricing so maybe I can order. This ones a maybe for me want Big Chap more but this does look really awesome.

$359.99...that's INSANE! No way that can be correct haha :) If so, this is a twin set for sure! $64.80 a month...wow, I'm at a loss. I feel that there's a mistake and it was supposed to be $459.99...I can't see it being that low. I won't complain at all, but...wow, that'd be soooo great.

$359.99? Wow that's a good price if this is going to be huge to than its a win situation! :panic::panic::panic:

Right! It even tempts me... :panic:

Yeah, if it's $359.99, not only is this an instant pre-order on Thursday (which is likely was anyway) but that means Big Chap, so long as he's in the same radar...which he kinda has to be, can also be a pick-up! So happy! :hi5:

Get in sausage, I was getting it anyway but at this price I'm very happy :yess:

Looks great!! Hope the big chap will follow shortly. They will look epic with the predators.

Big Chap SHOULD be during Spooktacular, as it makes sense. Guaranteed? Nah, if he's not then it'll likely be Christmas. That said, he's said "Coming Soon" for a while, so Spook makes sense. And really, he can't be more than Warrior...UNLESS they pull a Darth Maul Mythos...(line started at $250 and the rest were $350) but still, I'm guessing they'll both be around this price, so a combo is definitely a possibility! Loving it :)

Big Chap SHOULD be during Spooktacular, as it makes sense. Guaranteed? Nah, if he's not then it'll likely be Christmas. That said, he's said "Coming Soon" for a while, so Spook makes sense. And really, he can't be more than Warrior...UNLESS they pull a Darth Maul Mythos...(line started at $250 and the rest were $350) but still, I'm guessing they'll both be around this price, so a combo is definitely a possibility! Loving it :)

The Big Chap LSB is bigger than the Alien Warrior LSB (due to the fact that as a species the Big Chap is bigger than Alien Warriors, so the were done in scale to reflect that), so pricing between the two may not be the same...but we'll see. :)

-SideshowAlex

The Big Chap LSB is bigger than the Alien Warrior LSB (due to the fact that as a species the Big Chap is bigger than Alien Warriors, so the were done in scale to reflect that), so pricing between the two may not be the same...but we'll see. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex!! Great info to know all around, and great attention to detail by Sideshow on species and such! Right now I'll just bask in the happiness of pre-ordering the Alien Warrior this Thursday! :yess:

Not expecting another response, but I thought I'd ask anyway, as I'm sure most here are curious...do you know if Big Chap will be going up during Spooktacular?

$360?! Whoa, didn't see that one coming. Good job SS. Awesome piece and awesome price.

Back