Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrives next Friday. This is my first non-1/6th piece in at least 5 years. Can't wait!

Mine arrives next Friday. This is my first non-1/6th piece in at least 5 years. Can't wait!

Bit of a difference, This is sure to impress as long as the paint is good, I'll have plenty of pictures on the Thursday but hopefully some of our friends State side will get this Monday.

Bit of a difference, This is sure to impress as long as the paint is good, I'll have plenty of pictures on the Thursday but hopefully some of our friends State side will get this Monday.

I'm in New York...It always takes one week after I get charged for me to actually have something in-hand. It's been that way for years.

I'm in New York...It always takes one week after I get charged for me to actually have something in-hand. It's been that way for years.

Really? How can I be due to get this a day earlier than you when I'm a good 5000 miles away? :lol

Hope it turns out cool for you anyway, always nice to change up what you collect every now and then. This may not be the biggest lsb around, but when you take the length in to account I suspect this will be quite impressive in person.

Size on this piece has been an issue to many... But i think its because were all doing the invisible tape measure in the air test ( be hobest we have all done it hahahaha ) but i also believe once in hand we will all be impressed. I have my besta units all set up with lights and what not... Ready for a bust on each side. Once their filled ill post pics of my ever growing collection.

Size on this piece has been an issue to many... But i think its because were all doing the invisible tape measure in the air test ( be hobest we have all done it hahahaha ) but i also believe once in hand we will all be impressed. I have my besta units all set up with lights and what not... Ready for a bust on each side. Once their filled ill post pics of my ever growing collection.
Hope you're planning to put them ontop of the Besta and not in it...

I doubt it unless you have no doors and don't mind him sticking out a bit.
Length 457.2mm...Besta depth is 400mm.Angling him might work but would be tight with restricted viewing.
Mine are going on top. Big Chap is even longer.

I think i will be fine. My besta unit measures 22 inches side to side as well as 13 inches in depth and way more than enough in height. The alien being only 19 inches in length will fit nicely.

Yeah i should have clarified hahaha. But i figure a bust on each side with the lighting i have will look pretty decent

Got the shipping email. Should be here Wednesday! First time buying something sideshow before it's released. Looking forward to it.

Back