Alien VS Predator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elder1.jpg

elder2.jpg

elder3.jpg

elder4.jpg

elder5.jpg

elder6.jpg

elder7.jpg

Those are from the movie!? That's way more quilles than on the surviving mask in Bob Burns' collection.

He looks like a rock lobster crossed with a puffer fish.

He does indeed! It's a lot easier to see all those details on him in stills like this. Now we have some cool pics to use as a reference for doing the quills on him.

Thanks again for these great screengrabs of the Elder, Dave. These are going to help a lot and should be all I need to get started on my own Elder repaint. I hope I can return the favor one of these days. :cool:

Yeah dude! Timely pics!
My custom one is due anytime now. Thanks for this help. And yeah, Bob said that many quills came out of the mask. There are more, but not too many over a large area. Mostly beside and above the eyes, and the "beard", so beyond those, it's really personal preference.

Cool images!
Love dem Elders! :D

BTW, I know what those dreads feel like! Just thin hollow painted rubber, like a Halloween mask. Smells like latex. But, that's the magic of Hollywood! Looks GREAT on film! That's all that matters.

I just picked up the Ancient Predator (Special Version) on a shopping trip , It was in an "old school " model shop that sells train sets and die-casts for God's sake ! It should have been safe ! Anyway , I'm feeling rather extravagant as I'm also awaiting delivery of my Chopper from Sideshow this week . I'm on Sideshows "wait list" for the Celtic and it would seem churlish not to get an Elder to finish off the set . I'm telling you all this because you all share part of the responsibility and therefore blame ! I was quite happy with my single Scar Predator until this thread started and the photos seeped into my brain . Shame on you all. .:rolleyes:

I've just back-ordered the Elder Predator from Sideshow . There , I hope you're satisfied .:rolleyes:

Back