Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shot-

DSC_4908.jpg

:bow

I just went on the waitlist for this thing, I have the warrior maquette on PO so I figured what the hell. What are the odds it converts do you think?

Does anyone have any size reference pictures of this to?......I just curious what kind of room this piece would occupy.

Chris

I just went on the waitlist for this thing, I have the warrior maquette on PO so I figured what the hell. What are the odds it converts do you think?

Does anyone have any size reference pictures of this to?......I just curious what kind of room this piece would occupy.

Chris

Not sure if you have the SS "ALIENS" dio or not.
But here's a shot with that...

100_0861.jpg

I am having a lot of trouble with the spikes....hard to tell from the pics. Any help? Biggest one towards the front?

I am having a lot of trouble with the spikes....hard to tell from the pics. Any help? Biggest one towards the front?

Yep, biggest towards the front.

They are numbered, but it's hard to see. So, the size is the best way to tell.

Biggest spikes at the front and smallest at the tail end. The plates at the base of the spikes are on the inside near the spine.

I have to agree with Sabres, that 'announcement' kind of belongs here.

I'm still on the fence fellas. Axel any way you can take a back up shot of the Queen next to your Pred Cinemaquette. I don't have much in my collection and that is one thing I do have. So far from the pics the queen looks detailed and nice but for $400 I do hope she is pretty damn big.

Would appreciate the pics Axel. :rock

I just placed an order for this at $370 shipped :). I will have pictures up as soon as I get it. This is an awesome looking museum quality collectible. DannieDarko, you should be able to bargain with someone on ebay for a lower price overall.

Do you think this guy below bought this sideshow diorama? ;)
Alien%20queen%20car%20russia-thumb-520x506.jpg

Last edited:
Back