Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested to see this in full and what the pricing is gonna be.

Don't think this will appeal to general Alien fans but will appeal more to the more specific Alien/Giger fans.

Definately intrigued.

Interested to see this in full and what the pricing is gonna be.

Don't think this will appeal to general Alien fans but will appeal more to the more specific Alien/Giger fans.

Definately intrigued.

Makes me wonder too. Specially the price. I'm loosing sleep wondering if I'll be able to afford it. Reminds me of when the Warrior Maquette came out and I couldn't get it. I still bang my head in the wall for not doing so since now they're worth double. This one. Alien Warrior Maquette - Sideshow Collectibles - SideshowCollectibles.com So I wonder if it'll run for the same.

I haven't bought anything from Sideshow but I want this. How do preorders work? Is it first in first served type deal?

Either...

Open Edition: Available for a few years until they close it.

Numbered: TBD for 2 - 3 months before they announce the edition size.

If you want one you won't miss out like was possible in the old days.

I agree Col! Still, I'm interested in this piece as it's something completely different. I'm hoping it's a decent size.

It's 1/5 with quite a tall base, about 22" I think. Should see it in full tomorrow I guess..

As for how pre orders work, all they do these days is bump up the ES if placed before it is announced, there is no way you'll miss out like in the old days.

Back