Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just asked on chat, these are being received in small batches which explains why some haven't shipped yet, should ship within the next few days hopefully. What ES number did you receive Groot?

Heres a quick size compare with the warrior
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

That's so awesome. I knew it was larger, but damn, that a fair amount larger than I expected! Can't wait for mine!

looks nice, quoted 111$ for shipping! 10$ less than Gladiator Hulk! the box must be big

Just got my notice im being charged on the 19th. As a matter of fact the notice states ALL ORDERS are being charged by the 19th. And must admit im pleasantly surprised.

Awesome! Looks bigger than I thought. I was expecting the dome to be a little more glossy? It is def. more glossy in the proto pics. I plan on painting the teeth to look more chrome..maybe adding a coat of silver gilding. Shouldn't be too hard to do that. And if the dome is too matte, then I might add some gloss.

Wow, he's huge compared to the Warrior. This looks really nice. I'm happy that the dome is as translucent as it is. That was my biggest worry. We all knew how the teeth were going to turn out, but I can live with it. Nice job!

Charging Wednesday, so he'll probably be here Monday or Tuesday of next week I'd think! Looks great so far! Hopefully we all get blemish free pieces as best we can! And as everyone is saying...that's a HUGE difference in size! It suits them both, but man...I was expecting a tad bigger than Warrior! Can't wait until next week!

:yess:

First pics make this look awe :rock some!

I'll just echo others in saying that the dome looks really great & what an unexpectedly whopping size difference compared to the Warrior. :thud:

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Some photos from facebook. Teeth look a little better here.

View attachment 146817View attachment 146818View attachment 146819

Thanks for posting my pics. I wont be able to get these up here till later.

Here is my review on the piece:
The bust is much bigger then I expected. That Im very pleased with.
The overall paint job is sloppy and lacks detail. The bust looks good from a few feet away but not so much up close. The paint around the base feels rough, like they missed a final step in the process. Not too much variation in the color. The paint around the head and dome is dark mostly black, the neck and base as I said looks unfinished.
The weight of the statue is pretty good however when I tap the sides of the neck and the back of the base where the face hugger logo is it feels very thin and hollow almost plastic. This is the same for parts of the side of the head. Im curious for those who have it already is theirs the same.
It looks better in pictures then in real life I think.
The Ex plaque is horribly painted and a very rough cast. There are bumps and looks unsanded.

I know I pointed out all the negatives but all in all I like the bust and think the majority will as well.
If you have any specific questions I can answer Ill be on the boards of a little wile longer so fire away.

Very nice looking pics - I got the BC because the warrior looked a little small - glad to see the size comparison.

Is the size difference truly that drastic or is it just the way the way the picture was taken ?? Im hoping hes that large but figu
red i would ask to just make sure.

Back