Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teeth don't look chromed here...

204510kvvz1p7dp7j4pdtn.jpg

They actually look pretty bad :(

Another thing I noticed, the inner mouth isn't going to slot in like the Warrior so this will be alot harder to paint.

Did people remove the tongue to paint both sets of Warrior teeth? This one doesn’t look like the tongue is removable.

But if it arrives looking that nice I guess I can forgive the teeth :drool

Edit looks like Col beat me to it :lol and the white spots look like Styrofoam from the packaging?

Where is this pic from?
ComicCon from 2 years ago?
if it's the case, then it was not the final look of it.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Production piece is a let down in that case :(
Wanted chrome teeth. How an sideshow show chrome and not paint them chrome?? Don't get it.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I actually think it turned out pretty good, except for the teeth, which was kind of expected anyway. Whilst painting them will be difficult, it's not impossible.

The teeth do not look chromed, but that aside, I think it looks nice. Not exactly what we wanted, but I think it turned out better than the Warrior, IMO. It's only one photo, folks. Let's not freak out. Get it in hand and then decide.

Definitely a great looking bust but the teeth do, potentially, let it down.
Painting this one will be much harder than the Warrior which I think will be an issue.

Still waiting on my Warrior so reserving judgement until I receive both.

Think I am just going to wait and hold out and eventually try to buy a 1:1 down the road.

Back