Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customs finally released my shipment,, 63000 INR(roughly 900$ ) in duty,, dont know how much longer i will be in this hobbu :(

That's ridiculous. I thought mine was bad at £250 or whatever it was....

it used to be 15% only, and still is,, but now since beginning of this year we have to pay 28% GST tax as which takes it to around 43% total value of invoice

Customs finally released my shipment,, 63000 INR(roughly 900$ ) in duty,, dont know how much longer i will be in this hobbu :(
That's ridiculous. You need to find a local supplier or call it a day in my opinion mate. I remember paying £300.00 for the sideshow lifesize arnold T2 bust back in the day including delivery. This hobby has gone out of control as it is with the prices and with charges like that on top I'd want something from the actual movie.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, i'm gonna hijack the thread a little, but i'm very excited to share this with you Alien fans :)
Here's my most recent tattoo, done last weekend at the Bucharest tattoo convention by the awesome noayanni.
I'm extremely happy with how it turned out and how it ties to my other Ripley tattoo :)

Click for video
h9c6a3A.jpg

Hello
The delivery of the bust was probably postponed due to production difficulties
Now it comes next week at home,so excited to see it in person.

finally opened it, i was dreading unboxing because Customs had opened and handeled it, but fortunaltely nothing was damaged,,
I only am confused whether if the dome is bit too clear on mine.. should i be bothered,, i think i can live with it,,

Attachments

• 46507586_508372416322498_8870886557658120192_o.jpg
    46507586_508372416322498_8870886557658120192_o.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 133
Wonderful!!I receivedmine three days ago! Can’t explain hiw impresive it is in person:)congratulations!!

WOW looks sooo coooool,Congrats!
Some more pics?
@Manu and Dino
There are pictures but what is your opinion if the bust see with your own eyes

The bust us more impresive in real person than in photo! Really awesome and “real”. Also teeth looks like a kind if gold colour ibstead of silver under certain light conditions. I have the 515! I didn’t post photos because it is inside the box. I am waiting to move to my new appsttment to display it:).

right up there with my favourites,, like i said before, my only doubt is whether the dome is a bit too clear, otherwise its perfect for me

Back