Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we will receive the bust? I asked to my local seller, where I bought it, but no answer yet.

Actually it is said that we should receive it on february but as we have’t got any more news about that...

I am looking forward to seeing these, I may still buy one yet even though that price is still way too high...

I'm leaning toward getting one. The price really pisses me off, but it looks so damn good. In-hand pics will be the deciding factor.

Local seller has answered me today. Theyare expecting it this month:))).we will see..Im more from march...

28151666_1987632151558606_6322350296760582144_n.jpg

Some dude in Japan got his apparently.

Im curious, are the stands for all these coolprops alien heads the same size? And if so what are the dimensions? Thanks

Last edited:
I like that they toned down the black on the tube under the dome. Paint under the dome is not 100% correct but I am happy with what I see so far. Want to see a close up of the teeth and paint on the skull. This thing is going to be a grail for sure.

Some dude in Japan got his apparently.

Im curious, are the stands for all these coolprops alien heads the same size? And if so what are the dimensions? Thanks

I also would like to know the size of the base/stand. IIRC it's listed at 15" or so high on SS's site. Is that how high the other heads are? I may make a lower profile stand to fit this otherwise it wont fit where I want to put it if its 15"+ high. I've been thinking I may just get some of that grate looking stuff for flouresant lights and paint it aluminum or steel and just set the head on it. Would probably be pretty easy to make a "melted" area to simulate the acid blood eating it away. The included stand is OK but not really that great.

Back