Alert Line AL100041 - 1/6 WWII Soviet Air Force Ace Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg
a7.jpg
a8.jpg
a9.jpg
a10.jpg
a11.jpg
a12.jpg
a13.jpg
a14.jpg
a15.jpg
a16.jpg
a17.jpg
a18.jpg

a23.jpg

a22.jpg
a21.jpg
a20.jpg
a19.jpg

a24.jpg

a25.jpg

Alert Line : 1/6 WWII Soviet Air Force Ace Pilot
NO.AL100041

Head sculpture *1
Male body *1
Hands *3
Pilotka cap *1
Uniform coat *1
Breeches *1
Leather flight hat*1
Leather mask*1
Leather flying boots*1
Corium flying jacket*1
Leather flight coat*1
Leather coat belt *1
Leather officer belt *1
Leather Cross Strap *1
Flying gloves (Black)*1
Flying gloves (Brown)*1
Goggles*1
Parachute*1
TT-33 pistol *1
Leather holster *1
Leather map case bag *1
Cap badge*1
Rank patch*1
Air Force armband*2
Collar uniform*1
Collar badge *1
Medal *2
Map*1

Last edited:
VERY NICE. I was just playing some IL2 shooting down Soviet planes so this is cool to see. The brown flight suit and fur flight cap look is beautiful.

WOW! Looks to have enough accessories to build a second pilot with just a few additional parts.

Definitely adding it to my aviators display.

Don't know about this one. I've gone off Russians a bit.

My Red Army collection comprises only of women.

100_2707.JPG

Alert Line is usually pretty good, and from what I've read in the various sources talking about the pilot is that he's a rarity in 1/6.

I'm only interested in creating this look:

443965-a14.jpg

He'd take the place of the Chinese Nationalist on my shelf, and would no doubt get mothered by his companions. :lol

In fact, the Nationalist was already evicted yesterday...

100_4295.JPG

This appears to be the cold weather flight suit:

Red Army pilot.jpg

Osprey depicted it when it was clean:

Red Army pilot2.jpg

The Alert Line is an amalgamation of the two.

I'm "trying" to cut back on figures but releases like this one keep pulling me back...

And this is definitely one that hasn't been released before. The only other Soviet pilot released was actually a North Korean Mig-15 pilot from BBI, which is fantastic. I have it paired with my F-86 pilot and the Marilyn Monroe figure from when she visited a US base in South Korea during the war.

Do you have more info on that black trenchcoat? I need it for my Toht.

There's no more info on it.

BBICN, as usual, printed the spec list twice, once in Chinese and once in English.

The coat is actually listed three times in error:

10. One-piece flight suit×1 Corium flying jacket*1
11. Leather flight coat×1 Leather flight coat*1

Corium appears to be "bonded leather".

Corium bonded leather is a natural material, made from scraps of leather, and has a similar look and feel. The material consists of 55% leather scraps, 25% natural latex, 12% grease and natural tanning products, and residual

I'm "trying" to cut back on figures but releases like this one keep pulling me back...

And this is definitely one that hasn't been released before. The only other Soviet pilot released was actually a North Korean Mig-15 pilot from BBI, which is fantastic. I have it paired with my F-86 pilot and the Marilyn Monroe figure from when she visited a US base in South Korea during the war.

This rarity aspect is what makes me keep coming back to the figure. Russians from all eras are a popular subject for the Chinese, so it was surprising to read from different people that a WWII pilot like this hadn't been done.

I'm still thinking about this one.

As I do with all figures that come with extra clothing I've been weighing up the possibilities for a second figure. Having stocked up on boots, I have a Russian pair on the way to complete the second uniform.

Next issue was a body and sculpt. I have plenty of both, though they're all assigned to future projects.

Then it hit me. I have spare female bodies, including a tall TB League with broader shoulders than the regular Pop Toys jointed style I usually get.

Hence, I could keep building my female Red Army and make one of the figures a "Night Witch".

It could go either way.

Regular uniform...

Night Witches Nina Gorelkin, Nadezhda Studilina, Nina Buzina.jpg
Night witches Serafima Amosova, Evdokia Bershanskaya, Evdokia Nikulina.jpg

Or flight suit

Night Witches - flying uniform.jpg

night-witches-2.jpg

Night Wiches 1943.jpg

https://airpowerasia.com/2020/09/30...female-soviet-night-bomber-aviators-of-ww-ii/

I'm thinking more towards the flight suit and belt/holster for the female figure, and leaving the male figure beltless and in the background.

Or depending on the scale of the clothing make two female figures.

Asta, that is a great idea. Perhaps a custom version of Lilya Litvyak, the 'White Rose of Stalingrad,' who reportedly shot down 12 Luftwaffe aircraft before being shot down herself.

Back