Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. That's going to bring extra traffic to their site. I was planning on buying the vinyl since the listing at Amazon is no longer there. My order wasn't canceled, but I want to try and grab one from Mondo to be safe.

I'm hoping Amazon just sold out of their allotment and nothing else. :dunno

Great. That's going to bring extra traffic to their site. I was planning on buying the vinyl since the listing at Amazon is no longer there. My order wasn't canceled, but I want to try and grab one from Mondo to be safe.

I'm hoping Amazon just sold out of their allotment and nothing else. :dunno

Call or chat with them on it. No need to deal with crap if you don't have to.

Pretty sure the vinyl isn't limited at least not a set limit so no one should have a problem getting one and there shouldn't be any ****** flippers.

Actually, where in their blog do you see it says it is limited?

It says the slip mats are limited but not the actual vinyl.

Tomorrow, we release John Carpenter’s legendary soundtrack for HALLOWEEN as a double LP pressed on 180 Gram black vinyl (with randomly inserted Orange vinyl) cut at 45RPM for optimal sound quality. The track listing contained within, the most comprehensive there is, has never been released on vinyl before, and features brand new artwork by Phantom City Creative.

While they didn't mention it specifically in the blog entry, it is mentioned in the comments. Only two occasions ever have they announced the edition sizes for the vinyl. For the Record Store Day vinyl, and last weeks Tales from the Crypt, so they were event specific numbers. They've said before that everything has a limited number, but they've never cared to release them. They have a very set number to sell on their site, and a set number to sell to retailers.

And snagged a reg. Hooray.
They gotta fix that glitch where it says add to cart when it's actually outta stock.

Yeah, the site got slammed. Went for the variant. Should have known better and missed both.

Good thing, I guess. I'm off now to go spend my rewards points I got at Spook.

Back