Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh damn.... that will be mine! Good looking out nerd. thanks!

Dang page won't load!

Last edited:
Haven't bought any posters from Mondo in a while, but just scored a Scrooge variant and a regular Magica. I really like these two, and 18x24 is a perfect size for them.

Haven't bought any posters from Mondo in a while, but just scored a Scrooge variant and a regular Magica. I really like these two, and 18x24 is a perfect size for them.

:hi5:

That's awesome. Congrats. I haven't been interested in anything at Mondo in a while. At least not stuff for myself personally. The latest Jason and Leatherface have been it for me.

Anyone who has Edmiston's Freddy and latest Jason to match, just an fyi...he drew them so they could be hung back to back. We had a conversation about that at the gallery.

:hi5:

That's awesome. Congrats. I haven't been interested in anything at Mondo in a while. At least not stuff for myself personally. The latest Jason and Leatherface have been it for me.

Anyone who has Edmiston's Freddy and latest Jason to match, just an fyi...he drew them so they could be hung back to back. We had a conversation about that at the gallery.

Yeah, I bet they would look wonderful together. Those Ft13 prints were pretty much the only Mondo prints I've wanted in ages since they'd go so swell with my Freddy, but I sadly missed out on the surprise drop on Monday. I'd hate to go to ebay, but the prices really aren't the worst.

Last edited:
1/3 for me with Django. My buddy got picked for the Drive lottery but had the email sent to his personal email so he didn't check until he got home from work and by then the window had passed.

Picked up I Declare War for anyone that wants it. I wasn't sure how quick it might go so I got it for a freak who might need it.

No luck with the Stout lottery either. That makes me 0/4 with his site. All my luck with his prints are through Mondo surprisingly.

No luck with the Stout lottery either. That makes me 0/4 with his site. All my luck with his prints are through Mondo surprisingly.

The last Tyler Stout I was able to get through Mondo was The Avengers last year. The only lotto I've ever won was the one for Drive, but I heard there was a much better chance of winning that one than any other. I hope Shaun goes down on the aftermarket. It's one I'd really like to have a lot. Even more than Django.

I was in the theatre watching The Worlds End and kept pulling my phone out to check my email to see if I won. Good thing there weren't really any people in the theatre at the time.

I think they are shipping them in batches

Shipping in batches and selling them in a stagger. New system = against Buffy.

On a better note, I received Taylor's Man of Steel and it is jaw droppingly beautiful! Cannot wait to hang it in the new house.

Back