Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of scalpers, one guy on eBay has 7 different prints listed at $200 each. His listings are pictures of them hanging on the wall at the gallery show. :slap

What did these things retail for anyway?

Yeah I saw those. I'm not selling the three I have for those prices. That's just mean.

Um for the ones I got...
$80 Predator *selling
$60 Unmasked Jason *selling (has 3 potential buyers atm).
$45 masked Jason
$65 Leatherface
$45 Medusa *selling

I would have liked to get a print of that Predator...but, Texas is a long way away! Are these going to be for sale on the website in the future?

Some will sell out before they can go up, and some will be available.

Just to note, Jason unmasked has sold.

I think the ED-209 was the only 24X36 one.

I had a lot of fun meeting and spending time getting to know you, Buffy. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to Jenn much during the show.

I ended up picking up the regular Jason, Leatherface, ED-209, Medusa, Predator, Alien Queen, and Terminator prints. I met this really cool guy from Tennessee and he wanted to get both Jasons for himself and one for his friend who's a really huge Friday the 13th fan, so I offered to pick up the variant for him and he just paid me the cash after. I was glad to help the guy's buddy get something he'd really enjoy.

By the way, they accidentally gave me an extra Alien Queen screen print. It's about the size of a post card. I love helping out my fellow freaks, so if one of you is interested, please let me know and it's yours for free. Here's a pic of what it looks like to help you decide.

ku-xlarge.jpg

It's a crime that they didn't produce that Nicholson. Personal bias aside, that was one of the best pieces I've seen pics of, IMO.

Please let me know If someone wants to let go of their Shaun of the Dead Mondo..just can't pay those ridiculous prices ..Thanks! :D

I think the ED-209 was the only 24X36 one.

I had a lot of fun meeting and spending time getting to know you, Buffy. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to Jenn much during the show.

I ended up picking up the regular Jason, Leatherface, ED-209, Medusa, Predator, Alien Queen, and Terminator prints. I met this really cool guy from Tennessee and he wanted to get both Jasons for himself and one for his friend who's a really huge Friday the 13th fan, so I offered to pick up the variant for him and he just paid me the cash after. I was glad to help the guy's buddy get something he'd really enjoy.

By the way, they accidentally gave me an extra Alien Queen screen print. It's about the size of a post card. I love helping out my fellow freaks, so if one of you is interested, please let me know and it's yours for free. Here's a pic of what it looks like to help you decide.

ku-xlarge.jpg

I actually checked out and had forgotten to get that. I need to go back at some point and do so.

I actually checked out and had forgotten to get that. I need to go back at some point and do so.

The Aliens one is pretty cool. At $5, I said "what the hell". I did forget to get the They Live print. The girl that was doing the cashier work wouldn't show me the list of prints they had, so I kind of got caught off guard and had to buy everything I needed from memory of what people told me they were going to have when we waited in line. They also forgot to give me my ED-209 print, so I had to go back through the line to get it.

The Aliens one is pretty cool. At $5, I said "what the hell". I did forget to get the They Live print. The girl that was doing the cashier work wouldn't show me the list of prints they had, so I kind of got caught off guard and had to buy everything I needed from memory of what people told me they were going to have when we waited in line. They also forgot to give me my ED-209 print, so I had to go back through the line to get it.

It was a bit crazy. There were so many that I had a hard time remembering what to get, too.

Yeah, I wish they would have done the checklist thing like Tony said they had at the Stout/Taylor show. Oh well, still got to see some really fantastic art and buy some awesome prints.

I collect those postcards from mondo because I can't afford the big prints anymore. If its available I will take it. If not no big deal!

Back