Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I might want it, but I'm not going to run out the first day and super overpay for one. The last few moss prints are dropping like a rock and if you hold out long enough, you can get a stout for around $200

I believe the lowest Tyler Stout poster is the Wrath of Khan one. People seem really disappointed in that one. I know I was. But I'm not the biggest Tyler Stout fan and only have his Avengers poster.

I wish I followed Mondo last night. I didn't expect the Tyler Stout Django surprise. But I would have just used it towards my Mondo missed posters list anyway if I got it.

Just sold my Django Unchained, that was fast...maybe I should have asked more $$$$ oh well, it'll pay for 90% of a PF:yess:
now to unload the ParaNorman & Battle Royale

Just sold my Django Unchained, that was fast...maybe I should have asked more $$$$ oh well, it'll pay for 90% of a PF:yess:
now to unload the ParaNorman & Battle Royale

It didn't take me more than a moment to sell mine, either. People wanted it bad! I also did it off of ebay, thank goodness. Saved me some coin.

Alright, so, since my cat Zoe is needing surgery, I'm going to be selling a few prints. Including the Avengers. Not sad about it though, never thought the print was that great. Great way to sell a product. Hey, buy this, it sucks! Haha.

I raise puppies to pay for my VET bills, never had to sell anything I liked yet.... I do sell a few prints sometime...its like a game trying to order b4 they sell out, then I have prints for things I don't even like, glad they are easy to sell, except for that dam robocop from black friday, can't give that away!!.... I have 20ish framed hanging now and no more wall space. Just a few older ones I want and I'd find space for them...Could always start hanging them in the garage.

I wish Mondo made a Halloween print that I really liked. The floating leaves were cool. But I didn't like Myers in the street. I thought that was missing the point of the movie. I want to see the characters in the print too. I actually prefer the Cinema Overdrive Halloween poster. But that isn't perfect either. Maybe Martin Ansin will do a Halloween poster one day. I'm already waiting on his Creature from the Black Lagoon...

Unbeknownst to me, my wife was streaming netflix when the stout Jango went up. Best internet available (non commercial) is no match for mondo when netflix is runng too. Sad Panda.

I refreshed quite a bit over those 3 hours.. but it was worth it in the end for the msrp Stout Django

Unbeknownst to me, my wife was streaming netflix when the stout Jango went up. Best internet available (non commercial) is no match for mondo when netflix is runng too. Sad Panda.

Lol, my wife was surfing on her laptop while I was refreshing Mondo. The minute something hit If yell at her to stop. :D

I wish Mondo made a Halloween print that I really liked. The floating leaves were cool. But I didn't like Myers in the street. I thought that was missing the point of the movie. I want to see the characters in the print too. I actually prefer the Cinema Overdrive Halloween poster. But that isn't perfect either. Maybe Martin Ansin will do a Halloween poster one day. I'm already waiting on his Creature from the Black Lagoon...

You have seen the movie right? Myers was always walking the streets.

I did it from my phone

My kindle was way faster on wireless than my pc directly connected.

Back