Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you wouldn't believe half of the stuff that happened to us in the year long process of trying to find a house. Our realtor took us into one house and we were looking in the kitchen when some guy walks out in his underwear half asleep and asked us who the hell we were. The realtor even rang the doorbell and knocked on the door a few times before we even went in.

I always hide in the shower then jump out with a chainsaw when they come in to look. :rotfl

So far we haven't been available for stuff that has come up, or that is coming up in the next while. Our schedule is so jam packed and we're trying to get stuff together for moving. So our plates over actually over stuffed. Hopefully in the future though, I can help more.

I always hide in the shower then jump out with a chainsaw when they come in to look. :rotfl

No wonder they have to use your bathroom, you scare the crap out of them! :gah:

So far we haven't been available for stuff that has come up, or that is coming up in the next while. Our schedule is so jam packed and we're trying to get stuff together for moving. So our plates over actually over stuffed. Hopefully in the future though, I can help more.

I completely understsand. Good luck on your move BG and Jenn!!!

Has anyone heard anything about shipping dates for any of the Avengers prints?

Being a huge fan of ANOES, I think it's a cool poster but not something that I'd want to hang in my movie room. The more I look at it, the more I think of the poster of Shame:

shame_poster.jpg

My buddy was able to get the Artist Proof variant set of Tron/Tron Legacy, and he's letting my have Legacy! I'm pleased to add another cool Ansin print to my collection.

I got the Conan reg. Even though I'm not feeling the design it's one of my favorite movies. I like the variant better, but not "$40 more" better.

Back