Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few months ago I was really desperate for money to pay for my daughters first birthday
party so I had to sell my reg. Ansin Mummy print. :(

Bummer. I have a wedding next month and had to sell a few of my "Keepers" recently, both statues and prints.

Whew, I am getting a ton of emails for me to pick people up some prints. I will do what I can, when I can. It's a lot of driving since we live on the North part of Austin and Jenn works 7 days a week. Trust me, long hours. Being an assistant editor takes up a lot of time.

So, I will do my best where I can.

Whew, I am getting a ton of emails for me to pick people up some prints. I will do what I can, when I can. It's a lot of driving since we live on the North part of Austin and Jenn works 7 days a week. Trust me, long hours. Being an assistant editor takes up a lot of time.

So, I will do my best where I can.

lol thats funny. you're a dude, posting under a woman's forum name. i bet all these guys think they are talking to your wife. :lol

obtained a they live.

i have both the moss and stout set and would keep stout. its crazy to think possible, but i could trade a moss star wars set for a stout thing and big trouble in little china combo

Yeah, Buffygirl's a female as far as I know. You don't need to be male to have a female fiance.

obtained a they live.

i have both the moss and stout set and would keep stout. its crazy to think possible, but i could trade a moss star wars set for a stout thing and big trouble in little china combo

That They Live is very nice. I like it better than the Shepard Fairey one. I guess a few went up before Dark Shadows, but I wasn't monitoring for that one and missed it. No big deal, though. I've got a lot of great stuff coming my way in the near future. They Live can wait.

Stout set is awesome and I'll hopefully never have to part with them, but there's just something about the Moss set that I really love as well. The twin suns of Tatooine for Threepio's eyes and the Cloud City building for Boba Fett's visor plus the color schemes are really nice. I'm glad my friend got a set so I get to see them whenever I'm over there visiting.

Yeah, Buffygirl's a female as far as I know. You don't need to be male to have a female fiance.

That They Live is very nice. I like it better than the Shepard Fairey one. I guess a few went up before Dark Shadows, but I wasn't monitoring for that one and missed it. No big deal, though. I've got a lot of great stuff coming my way in the near future. They Live can wait.

Stout set is awesome and I'll hopefully never have to part with them, but there's just something about the Moss set that I really love as well. The twin suns of Tatooine for Threepio's eyes and the Cloud City building for Boba Fett's visor plus the color schemes are really nice. I'm glad my friend got a set so I get to see them whenever I'm over there visiting.
The only Moss I really would want is Jedi. I just love how he did Vader in that one.

Last time I checked, I'm all woman.

I'm going to be checking out everything I can for prints. Once I get the info from those who have pm'd me, I will let you know what I can/cannot work out. And we can go from there.

There's going to be a King Kong???????pic???

KingKong.jpg

I'm not a huge Moss fan but I loved all of those silhouettes that he did.

Well I am a pretty big fan of his work and his vision.

I agree them silhouettes are incredible. I really like the lady and the tramp silhouette.

Back