Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I was on the fence about buying this one or not. I really like the movie, and the poster, but 60 more bucks spent...

I caved in of course.

I should have had both, but they just formatted my box in at work and forgot I wasn't already logged in... :monkey2

Got the reg though and thats still a pretty nice print imo...

I should have had both, but they just formatted my box in at work and forgot I wasn't already logged in... :monkey2

Got the reg though and thats still a pretty nice print imo...

It is. I like it better than the variant this time. I really think the movie info distinguishes it from just being a dinosaur poster.

I'm in the same boat as a couple of others it seems, I'm after a regular edition Jurassic Park poster as well! :lol Those others sould have first dibs though. I was sitting in front of the computer quite early too and I was like "Do I have time to nip into town and do a few errands? Yeah, they'll not go up for a while."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBP9v1Jghqk&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Heads up, Pixar fans!

According to MondoNews on Twitter, it looks like some Monsters Inc. variants will be on sale tomorrow (28th) at Sideshow.

Heads up, Pixar fans!

According to MondoNews on Twitter, it looks like some Monsters Inc. variants will be on sale tomorrow (28th) at Sideshow.

Thanks for the heads up. I already have the regular, but a friend of mine is very interested in owning a Monsters print as well.

Tried to get the JP on mobile. Had a variant in my cart and it wouldn't load into checkout. Such is life when collecting Mondo prints! I'll take that Monster variant tomorrow tho! Love me some Whalen.

What time will the Monsters Incs go up? Did they say?

I missed out on the first release.

I have never been more pissed to miss one of these . ..

I was all ready to go on around 11:30 yesterday, even scheduled my meetings around it. And just to have them drop it that early ! *smh*

Can't win with Mondo.

Back