Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored a Burning off the Phantom City Creative shop. If anyone is still interested, they have the Trick R' Treat variant there too.

https://phantomcitycreative.bigcartel.com/products

Posters are $5 more expensive. Shipping was cheaper by $7 for me. Ships from Canada since PCC is based on Toronto, so if you're a Canadian buyer your dollar will hold true.

Uses the same checkout system as the Charlie Brown Dark Hall Mansion sale.

It's a 10x14 print with an edition size of 100. There's one on ebay right now...

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260876323149+&item=260876323149#ht_500wt_1413

That's awesome, wish I could afford it. I'm sad it's such a small size though. 10x14 is really not that big. Whoever's ebay listing that is... i don't think they should have put the poster in what looks like a 24x36 frame. It makes it look so small and ridiculous.

Cool though, thanks for the link!

Just got my Cowboys and Aliens poster back from the framers, and did not realize how large this poster was, I thought it was the same as the other Whalen posters. And WOW I love it!

I will be going tomorrow with some gift money to get a frame for my Elvira poster (non Mondo) but I still need to get a frame for my Nightmare on Elm poster.

I will be going tomorrow with some gift money to get a frame for my Elvira poster (non Mondo) but I still need to get a frame for my Nightmare on Elm poster.

I need to start getting some frames for my posters. But that requires some energy and I'm SO lazy when it comes to shopping around for the best price. I'm hoping Aaron Brothers or another frame shop has a black friday deal....anybody know if they did last year ????

I just go to hobby lobby. Frames are always 50% off and they have a specific frame style that I really like (if you look on my fb you will see Snape's picture in one) and they have them in a few good sizes. 18x24 being one of em.

Got my Elvira poster framed today, and it looks great! I didn't go with non glare glass. One day I will change it out. I wont be able to afford to get my Nightmare poster done, yet. But I can't wait till I can.

I just go to hobby lobby. Frames are always 50% off and they have a specific frame style that I really like (if you look on my fb you will see Snape's picture in one) and they have them in a few good sizes. 18x24 being one of em.

Got my Elvira poster framed today, and it looks great! I didn't go with non glare glass. One day I will change it out. I wont be able to afford to get my Nightmare poster done, yet. But I can't wait till I can.

Agree. There is no beating Hobby Lobby for the value. I've had all my prints done there.

Tom Whalen's Cowboys and Aliens print. I love love love his style. Can't wait to frame the Monsters, Inc.

001-1.jpg

Whats the average price for a frame job at Hobby Lobby/Michaels?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Whats the average price for a frame job at Hobby Lobby/Michaels?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If your talking about what will soon be your gate print. That is 24X36 so I would expect that to be around $150. Some others may have had a print done that was exactly that size that would know better but that would be my estimate. Of course, it also depends on the frame you choose too...

Back