Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's sweet! Did you get any pics of him?

And I'm actually listening to the Lost Boys soundtrack right now. How weird is that? :lol

Now that's sweet! Did you get any pics of him?

And I'm actually listening to the Lost Boys soundtrack right now. How weird is that? :lol

Didn't get any pics. I have a ____ty camera phone anyway.:lol:lol:lol Lost Boys does have a great soundtrack. I think "I Still believe" is my favorite song because of the visuals it conjures up.:lol

Didn't get any pics. I have a ____ty camera phone anyway.:lol:lol:lol Lost Boys does have a great soundtrack. I think "I Still believe" is my favorite song because of the visuals it conjures up.:lol

It's very 80s, but there are some great songs on there. Especially the INXS songs.

And check out todays Teefury shirt....:lol

1302634270_BOTTOM__041211h44m04.jpg

A few months ago, we announced that we had teamed up with Sideshow Collectibles and Disney for a new poster series and to kick things off we released a poster for the Mickey Mouse classic, STEAMBOAT WILLIE. Well, the Disney series continues with our newest addition....THE WISE LITTLE HEN. This particular cartoon is important as it introduced the iconic Donald Duck to the world for the first time!

For those of you in Austin, we will be having an in-store release of these starting at 5pm on Wednesday, May 4th. We created a new twitter account for the Austin store and will update it with info on releases like this, sales and things of that sort. Follow us HERE.

The remaining copies will be released May 5th online at a random time. Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement.

e1304441313.jpg

2 posters I want for tomorrow. That's gonna be trouble. Well, I managed to get both Pan's Labyrinth Posters, so this should be the same.

I just want Thor. God I hope the ES makes it easy for me to get it. :lol

That bugs me. Mondo always gives the poster details like edition sizes and such to whoever they decide to preview the poster, but I guess SHH is too dumb to post it. But if I had to guess, it'd be the usual 400 to 500 edition size for something of a bigger nature like Thor.

Last edited:
Thor has an edition of 380 copies.

I'm getting this, and I'm going to frame it and hang it behind the Thor PF that I will be ordering tomorrow.

:chew

Back