Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, I've not been overly interested in these Drafthouse posters/prints before, but the Star Wars ones look great and would look cool in my living room. Too bad that makes me a "doucher" for "jumping on the bandwagon" :lol

I gotta say, I've not been overly interested in these Drafthouse posters/prints before, but the Star Wars ones look great and would look cool in my living room. Too bad that makes me a "doucher" for "jumping on the bandwagon" :lol

You are a doucher...HUGE one. :hi5:

But since you are a cool freak I will let you side. I am more talking about the internet goons and douchers who aren't into any stuff like this but they see the buzz and they want.

Is there more buzz over these just because they are Star Wars? Or are they more rare than usual? I haven't followed this thread very closely, so I'm not sure why these are so different. I think they do look cooler and "pop" more than some of the others.

Is there more buzz over these just because they are Star Wars? Or are they more rare than usual? I haven't followed this thread very closely, so I'm not sure why these are so different.

Because it is Olly Moss and Star Wars and this poster set has gotten a lot bigger response then most cause I think they were features on wired.com and a couple other major sites. Usually most Mondo releases go unnoticed from the outside world but not these.

Dayum...Don't think Mondo has even said that they're for sale yet...and its already hard to get in to the site. :horror

This thing is gonna be ugly! :lol:lol:lol

Big difference between loading mondo at my work like I do usually, and from home using FF like I"m doing now. My home connection seems to load the page much faster, plus I got auto refresh turned on now. Hopefully all goes well.

Hehe :(

Go home then?

I can't homez....need to pay my billz!
Besides....I decided i'm not gonna even bother....i just know I ain't got no chance!:(

I guess one less person for u guys! :lol

Besides I know my bestest best friend in the whole wide world will give me the one I want...right Karma!? :D :eek:

I can't homez....need to pay my billz!
Besides....I decided i'm not gonna even bother....i just know I ain't got no chance!:(

I guess one less person for u guys! :lol

Besides I know my bestest best friend in the whole wide world will give me the one I want...right Karma!? :D :eek:

:rotfl:rotfl

Good luck with that!

You should try anyway Bam. Always worth a shot!

Back