Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys thinking this will be a gallery release with the record? If so, the online release will be a mess. I'm starting to feel lucky that I got an Avengers online.

But yeah, if they're selling the Stout Drive at the Gallery show, I need someone who might not be interested in it to purchase it for me. I will be your best friend forever.

I really want that Drive print, but I know my friend that's going to the show will definitely be getting one for himself. Man, I wish I could go.

Are you guys thinking this will be a gallery release with the record? If so, the online release will be a mess. I'm starting to feel lucky that I got an Avengers online.

Well, the rest of the UM prints went up for sale online, and they had decent size numbers. However, I believe this gallery will have double the people. Especially considering it's during sxsw and feature Stout and my favorite, Taylor. So, the online drop (for what little will be left) is going to be insane. Getting Avengers was easy as pie. My connection didn't pause once during checkout. This is going to be like....well, pick something almost impossible.

UNLESS there will be runs of around 700 for each print, do not expect the online drop to be a success.

Well, the rest of the UM prints went up for sale online, and they had decent size numbers. However, I believe this gallery will have double the people. Especially considering it's during sxsw and feature Stout and my favorite, Taylor. So, the online drop (for what little will be left) is going to be insane. Getting Avengers was easy as pie. My connection didn't pause once during checkout. This is going to be like....well, pick something almost impossible.

UNLESS there will be runs of around 700 for each print, do not expect the online drop to be a success.

The last few Stout prints have all had high print runs. I don't expect this to be any different.

I've never been a fan of Stout's style. I think James White's poster is 1000x better.

This. Stout's stuff can be too busy visually.

Though speaking of Stout, to anyone that is going to the show, can you please see if they have this Patrice Oneal Benefit Show print:

BC8KKMPCAAETyta.jpg

I highly doubt it but it's worth a shot.

The last few Stout prints have all had high print runs. I don't expect this to be any different.

There was a break down on the other forum about how Tyler Stout gets a bunch from the run to sell for himself. So it's not really 700 (if Drive is around that edition size) that will be available.

I think if that Universal Monsters and The Thing release was crazy this one will be even worse with flippers and stuff. Camping out on the sidewalk for a poster is crazy. It reminds me of when people camped out for Star Wars Episode 1.

Back