Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone not interested in the Reservoir Dogs print, that would be willing to help me out?
Thanks

Didn't know that.. I thought the variant was the only metallic. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm going to try and snag one of the variant tomorrow. This will be my first mondo print. Wish me luck. What time do they usually go up?

So do you think this will be easier than others to get because of the 700 es, or will people who don't even care about the movie be buying them?

So do you think this will be easier than others to get because of the 700 es, or will people who don't even care about the movie be buying them?

Keep in mind that they're not selling 700. They are selling the remainder of the stock they already sold at the Drafthouse premiere,

The only prints they're selling the outright ES for is the 280 Bloody Variant, which wasn't offered until today.

For a better feel:

Regular:

tyler+stout+RESERVOIR+DOGS+mondo+poster+regular+small.jpg

Bloody Variant

tyler+stout+RESERVOIR+DOGS+mondo+poster+bloody+variant.jpg

I'd appreciate any help with the regular version on this one. I have parent conferences scheduled all afternoon so I'll likely miss it.

Keep in mind that they're not selling 700. They are selling the remainder of the stock they already sold at the Drafthouse premiere,

The only prints they're selling the outright ES for is the 280 Bloody Variant, which wasn't offered until today.

Also, Stout gets a large chunk of the run to sell later. I figure there will be about 300 regulars up on the site today.

Good luck!

Back