Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to sell Duck Dodgers. So now I have room to put my Thanksgiving print up by Whalen. Now, if only I had room for Halloween.

can't believe how much that one is going for with that large of an ES. I never even heard of the movie. If it will help me get the funds for a Cooper Gremlins, I may try for it. :stick

Never heard of Reservoir Dogs? It's a good movie. You should watch it sometime.

[ame]https://youtu.be/-qBWc8FCEEM[/ame]

My first four framed up together... Not like some of the bigger collections but it's getting there...

100_0078.jpg

100_0081.jpg

I agree, I am one of the few that passed on the Variant due to the colors looking so great.

100_0082.jpg

I did too. I won one of Stout's lotteries and had the option between the two. The colors are what sold me. The variant looks great, but the regular looks that much better, IMO. Seeing it in-person reaffirmed it for me. The greens they used on the Hulk are striking and an eye-catcher.

Nice set up JJJ, it's been a while since I've seen the room. Next the I come over don't be surprised if the OG Tron missing. ;)

Some great pieces for your first four jimmy. Look great. so jealous of those Trons:)

Thank you kind sir. :1-1:

I did too. I won one of Stout's lotteries and had the option between the two. The colors are what sold me. The variant looks great, but the regular looks that much better, IMO. Seeing it in-person reaffirmed it for me. The greens they used on the Hulk are striking and an eye-catcher.

Exactly my thought ! :hi5:

Nice set up JJJ, it's been a while since I've seen the room. Next the I come over don't be surprised if the OG Tron missing. ;)

Reminder to self double check MadCow's coat before he leaves :thwak:

Back