Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know about a variant until I saw SSC's twitter a few hours after it sold out. I would've liked to have got this one, too (though I probably wouldn't have even if I'd known to try :lol).

If anyone is interested in Deckard/Rachel, please let me know. I got them for some freaks but it didn't work out. Really, really need to sell them.

That sucks you went through the effort and they bailed on you.

Exactly, you should post their board names so no one else does "favors" for them. I bet if they were selling for $200 on ebay they would have paid you the same day.

No, I'm not going to post names. I'm just not going to be helping out anymore. I have to find a way to make back $130.

I need help getting The Creature from Black Lagoon poster.
Alamo Drafthouse S. Lamar on Friday---Anyone going and able to help?

During Fantastic Fest??? Probably not a chance at this point. I don't even get off work till 5, and that is a long way away, but I'd help if I could.

What time you going? It's Oct 19th right? That is a Friday. I might could take off if you're going during the day.

I can go during the day if you want to pick me up, and then Jenn can meet us there. If not, we'll be going in the evening. I think they normally open at 7pm, but the line-up might be insane for this one.

I can go during the day if you want to pick me up, and then Jenn can meet us there. If not, we'll be going in the evening. I think they normally open at 7pm, but the line-up might be insane for this one.

Let me see about getting off and if I can, we'll try to go during the day... if not, then I can meet you guys for the evening.

Back