Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So maybe one of you all can help me out with a question; It's been awhile since I purchased anything from Mondo and I'm trying to remember how they ship...

UPS? FedEx? USPS? Do they send you a tracking number?

I think the last print I bought directly from them was Stout's Empire Strikes Back so my memory is a little hazy.

So maybe one of you all can help me out with a question; It's been awhile since I purchased anything from Mondo and I'm trying to remember how they ship...

UPS? FedEx? USPS? Do they send you a tracking number?

I think the last print I bought directly from them was Stout's Empire Strikes Back so my memory is a little hazy.

USPS is the default & you get a tracking number

For anyone interested, Sideshow will be putting up the Mondo Fortress of Solitude Variant sometime today

The variant edition is a 12″ x 32″ Screenprint and is a numbered edition of 120.

Richard-Fortress-of-Solitude-variant-1.jpg

I need help getting The Creature from Black Lagoon poster.
Alamo Drafthouse S. Lamar on Friday---Anyone going and able to help?

I am really toying with flying to Austin for the Uni Monster Gallery show in October. It'd be a great pre-Spookstacular trip!

Got one :yess: Not sure how popular it would be or how fast it would sell out. Wasn't going to take any chances.

Edit: Wow, it's already on waitlist.

Back