Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is when I get really depressed. That Dracula coffin wood variant is the sickest thing I've ever seen. I wish I knew ahead of time so I could raise some funds to even try and buy it. :(

e1325098993.jpg

Poster by Tom Whalen. 18"x24" screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 370. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

scaled_e1325185981.jpg

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24"x36" screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 350. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

scaled_e1325186134.jpg

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24"x36" screen print with metallic inks. Hand Numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $85

scaled_e1325186168.jpg

Poster by Martin Ansin. Approximately 21"x 36" screen print on wood. Hand Numbered. Edition of 75. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $135

I kinda wish i didnt see the dracula print. It being one of my favorite movies of all time the wood coffin is a must but i have never been successful on mondos site. Kinda dont think i will tomorrow either. :gah:

Hope its soon as well. Really hoping that this will be my first mondo purchase. Ive missed out on every drop that i have wanted, so this would be a good purchase to console myself over. Going for the wood coffin variant.

Back