Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Xenoviper "District 9" Wikus, Sideshow Jim Raynor,*

Absolutely love Wickus! He's outstanding! :rock

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Xenoviper "District 9" Wikus, Sideshow Jim Raynor,*

dang you got this one too! cool addition...this mustv'e been a small commission.

Awesome collection bud, did u sold your soprano and Ryan?

Very happy with this new figure, been a work in progress for a long time but now he's finally finished!

Xenopviper/Erick Sosa - "District 9" Wikus Van De Merwe:
Bc4sHj.jpg

mdfgnJ.jpg

RlgnIH.jpg

fqMahP.jpg

1pWZ8L.jpg

Love it, great looking figure mate - awesome full display shot too ;)

Gotta say, I love just paging through this thread - you're collection is sick!!! I'm trying to build out 6 detolfs and present mine in a similar manner - it's a lot of time and effort into putting those lights in!

Gotta say, I love just paging through this thread - you're collection is sick!!! I'm trying to build out 6 detolfs and present mine in a similar manner - it's a lot of time and effort into putting those lights in!

Thanks man! Really appreciate it and haha Ya those lights can be a pain! Post a link here when you got it setup, would love to see it!

Thanks man! Really appreciate it and haha Ya those lights can be a pain! Post a link here when you got it setup, would love to see it!

Will do, but just remember when you see it that immitation is the most sincere form of flattery!

Will do, but just remember when you see it that immitation is the most sincere form of flattery!

Haha no worries at all man, I've borrowed poses and setups from others, it's what we do haha

Really really enjoying this figure and my new pose!

Iminime/Yunsil - "The Matrix" Neo:
tLHedW.jpg

Ucv3XA.jpg

NXCrSh.jpg

zRdStp.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *New Pose Pictures*

Fantastic pics and figures. :clap

Back