Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime - "Scottish Freedom Warrior" William Wallace

Anybody know where I can purchase the DX version?? I've looked and can't find one- I know man of action figures has regular version but I wanted the DX full set - any help would be much appreciated- keep an eye out for me please, this sculpt looks great!!!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime - "Scottish Freedom Warrior" William Wallace

Guess not 😞

The collection is looking fantastic as is William Wallace. Any chance for pics of the freedom warrior with the other sculpt?

Thanks so much man! I will have pics of the other sculpt soon!

Thanks for that. Don't know anyone who has picked this up yet, so an in hand opinion means a lot. Damn it, looks like I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on this before it's too late. I am a big fan of the movie, but I was kind of hoping I could maybe resist giving in to the urge as I've already got the Young Capo, Goodfellas and Dirty Harry on order. Oh well, it's only money....and space...and nagging from the wife.

Hahaha good luck man!

Anybody know where I can purchase the DX version?? I've looked and can't find one- I know man of action figures has regular version but I wanted the DX full set - any help would be much appreciated- keep an eye out for me please, this sculpt looks great!!!

Guess not ��

Sorry man DX is sold out, only 55 were made and won't be re-released.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime - William Wallace, Tony Soprano*

Extremely happy to have this figure back (some what). I had the V1 Skinnier Sculpt and it always felt off to me, now the V2 is in hand and it is beautiful! Love this figure now! T is in the house!

Iminime - "The Skipper" Tony Soprano (Version 2) Full Set:
WVmkF5.jpg

yNsl35.jpg

aKJyZ1.jpg

qxHDmP.jpg

always loved this figure, and its from my favorite show, great addition man!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Iminime - "Scottish Freedom Warrior" DX William Walla

WOW! This figure is UNBELIEVABLE! The craftsmanship is just AMAZING! People are really going to kick them selves for missing on out this beauty, especially the DX! That Screaming sculpt is just all sorts of awesome and the metal sword is sick! I haven't seen anyone display the shield and I don't know why, its amazing as well! Bravo Denny and Team, Bravo! Quote me on this... this is my current favorite figure in my whole collection and I am never selling this thing, just amazing! Oh and the non screaming sculpt is fantastic too!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Iminime - "Scottish Freedom Warrior" William Wallace DX:
7FiTyk.jpg

LMWSsV.jpg

woKrd0.jpg

k5Y4qh.jpg

IbzWAw.jpg

njXFUq.jpg

yfZtwr.jpg

Wow....that is amazing. I didn't know that was available yet....

I was waiting for the DX Pre-Order! Didn't even know this came & went??
I've ordered a few items from them in the past and never even got an E-Mail head's up?
Oh well.

Wow....that is amazing. I didn't know that was available yet....

Thanks! The PreOrder went up last year.

I was waiting for the DX Pre-Order! Didn't even know this came & went??
I've ordered a few items from them in the past and never even got an E-Mail head's up?
Oh well.

Yeah the PreOrder went live last year, emails were sent too.

Great acquisition bro!

Thanks man!

Amazing update my friend :wink1: wish i went with the blooded screaming head sculpt to looks killer Mate - only went with normal (war paint) and screaming (war paint)

either way one hell of a figure and well up there with there best - congrats on grail after grail

MFDHr5.jpg

ALSO WHERE DID THE FIRE TORCH COME FROM ? DID IT COME FROM RAINMANS FULLSET WHICH HE PUT OUT

Amazing update my friend :wink1: wish i went with the blooded screaming head sculpt to looks killer Mate - only went with normal (war paint) and screaming (war paint)

either way one hell of a figure and well up there with there best - congrats on grail after grail

MFDHr5.jpg

ALSO WHERE DID THE FIRE TORCH COME FROM ? DID IT COME FROM RAINMANS FULLSET WHICH HE PUT OUT

Thanks man, and yes that torch is from my Rainman Full Set figure.

congrats for this cool update bro!

Haha yeh I felt like a change. Plus so many people have variations of 'snake' in their name since I joined now and I am tired of being lumped in with them! :lol

Awesome Pics Man!:hi5: Whats going on with William's Gauntlet? Those straps were a pain in the :moon for me. Took me almost 2 hours:horror:lol

Back