Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *UPDATED* *Sopranos Customs* and WIP Breaking Bad!

That's great. I love the Tortuga head on the turtle. Awesome!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *UPDATED* *Sopranos Customs* and WIP Breaking Bad!

Great update Wow!!!

That BB shelf looks sick buddy :rock

Great new figures mate :duff , the sculpts are great !.

love that BB shelf, are you waiting for the goatee headsculpt? What did you use for the meth?

love that BB shelf, are you waiting for the goatee headsculpt? What did you use for the meth?

Thanks, ya Skiman is painting my TG Walter goatee head right now and for the meth I bought Azuria Fire Glass off amazon, $5 a pound.

Thanks for the heads up on the fire glass !

Thanks, ya Skiman is painting my TG Walter goatee head right now and for the meth I bought Azuria Fire Glass off amazon, $5 a pound.

How many pounds did you use to fill that amount of containers?

I have a similar BB shelf! My fire glass is too dark blue though. Might hit up amazon, that color is great. Need more stacks of $$$ too.

Amazing collection you got there! Everything looks great!

How many pounds did you use to fill that amount of containers?

I have a similar BB shelf! My fire glass is too dark blue though. Might hit up amazon, that color is great. Need more stacks of $$$ too.

Amazing collection you got there! Everything looks great!

Thanks, I bought 2lbs but it didn't feel them that much plus I just added 4 more: another row (not pictured) so I ordered another lb hope that feels all 16boxes decently, well see haha

Sweet collection dude!

Digging the display, Seeing Bane next to Bats makes me want mine even more!

Awesome collection my dude! You need oldboy ;)

Thanks Sir, he will be here soon, you should get a Driver!

Sweet collection dude!

Digging the display, Seeing Bane next to Bats makes me want mine even more!

Thanks, ya Bane and Batman are both very well done, can't wait to have Joker 2.0 with them!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *MY NEW RM PICS* *Rainman Factory Owner "Willy Wonka"*

Brand New Addition to the Collection!

Rainman's Factory Owner *Willy Wonka* Full Set Figure!
willywonkashelf.jpg

willywonkasideshelf.jpg

willywonkasculpt.jpg

willywonkagobbstopper.jpg

willywonkaticketshoesba.jpg

PLUS All New Pictures of my Rainman Figures on Page 1!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *MY NEW RM PICS!* *Rainman's Factory Owner "Willy Wonk

Congrats on this awesome piece mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *MY NEW RM PICS!* *Rainman's Factory Owner "Willy Wonk

Great pickup man! That's one of my fav rainmans.

Back