Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *VM Bill the Butcher, Spenser/Custom RJ MacReady*

Outfit you got works really well with the Narrator. I still haven't put mine together yet, but Durden seems uncomfortable posed next to his severed head, so I reckon I'll need to soon.

Thanks, appreciate it! Haha the old severed head look, quite popular in my room at the moment.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *VM Bill the Butcher, Spenser/Custom RJ MacReady*

3/19/14 Collection Update:
zr8g.jpg

Truly awesome collection, starting to become one of my favs on the board! Love it!

thats probably as good as ive ever seen a detolf setup look. bravo!!

Truly awesome collection, starting to become one of my favs on the board! Love it!

thats probably as good as ive ever seen a detolf setup look. bravo!!

Wow... Thanks guys! That means a great deal to me, glad you both enjoy it, makes me very happy!

Give me everything you have. I still think I know where you live, I at least know what best buy you shop at. :lol but really:gun

Awesome Collection!! I follow you on Instagram... 😉

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Custom Alex DeLarge, Spenser/Custom RJ MacRea

Collection Update!

Finally have my ALEX DELARGE! Rainman sculpt, with custom clothing and items by I have no clue haha but they are awesome!

Rainman/Custom - "Gangboy" Alex DeLarge:
xbtk.jpg

odw5.jpg

bls2.jpg

Finished R.J. MacReady till I have the balls to snow weather him!

Spenser/Custom - R.J. MacReady:
8x58.jpg

ewua.jpg

pq6i.jpg

And a collection update pic:
9q34.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Custom Alex DeLarge, Spenser/Custom RJ MacRea

Great collection my friend!

Andrew your collection is becoming very streamlined! Only the best pieces are staying love that! And the Delarge looks amazing.

Collection Update!

Finally have my ALEX DELARGE! Rainman sculpt, with custom clothing and items by I have no clue haha but they are awesome!

Rainman/Custom - "Gangboy" Alex DeLarge:
xbtk.jpg

odw5.jpg

bls2.jpg

Finished R.J. MacReady till I have the balls to snow weather him!

Spenser/Custom - R.J. MacReady:
8x58.jpg

ewua.jpg

pq6i.jpg

And a collection update pic:
9q34.jpg

Excellent Updates and Pic's with Alex and MacReady, Hunter, another Impressive Post

Wow, that Alex looks great man! Any clue where the outfit is from? I have an Alex head on the way myself and with no one eager to sell an actual Gang Boy figure it's hard to find a good alternative.

Wow, that Alex looks great man! Any clue where the outfit is from? I have an Alex head on the way myself and with no one eager to sell an actual Gang Boy figure it's hard to find a good alternative.

I was wondering that myself. The shirt looks like the RM one to a T. The other parts im not sure...but it looks great. It could be a hybrid of RM and CRM toys

I was wondering that myself. The shirt looks like the RM one to a T. The other parts im not sure...but it looks great. It could be a hybrid of RM and CRM toys

Thanks guys! I have no clue either! Haha, I definitely know that none of it is Rainman's though, and pretty sure none of it is CRM Toys or Agent47's gear, you can see the line above the chest pockets is different than Rainmans. As for the rest no clue haha

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Velvet Morning/Robbie - Bill the Butcher*

Finally!!!

Completed my Bill the Butcher!

-Velvet Morning "Brawler" Fullset
-Rainman "Eagle Eye" Sculpt
-Robbiethepainter 1st Run Hat/Shoes

Rainman/Velvet Morning/Robbiethepainter - Bill the Butcher:
08gc.jpg

ht7h.jpg

1sg7.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Velvet Morning/Robbie - Bill the Butcher*

Looks good! :rock

Back