Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *VM Bill the Butcher, Spenser/Custom RJ MacReady*

Looking Exceptional as always my Friend and Bill and MacReady, Looking Good but that Collection Pic :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Excellent Posts Hunter

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *VM Bill the Butcher, Spenser/Custom RJ MacReady*

Macready is awesome Andrew !

3/19/14 Collection Update:
zr8g.jpg

Magnificent! :clap That is one poppin'ly unique collection...

I love that Landa pose, too...

"Au Revoir, Shoshanna!"

Macready is awesome Andrew !

Thanks man! I am super happy with him right now, just have to get some balls to add snow!

Magnificent! :clap That is one poppin'ly unique collection...

I love that Landa pose, too...

"Au Revoir, Shoshanna!"

Thanks Marf! That's the pose man haha, love that line!

That VM Bill looks great Andrew! Can't wait to see it with the RM sculpt! I assume that shelf will have V2 added next to him in a few months?

That VM Bill looks great Andrew! Can't wait to see it with the RM sculpt! I assume that shelf will have V2 added next to him in a few months?

Thanks Rob! And crossing my fingers man, really hope everyone gets what they want but have a feeling its going to be rough.

I'm sure you'll be able to grab one man, you are always all over that ****!

Gonna save yourself a lot of money and headache then haha

Haha...ive been following along. I'm gonna let you answer all the "newbs" questions on this one. We were all there once. Seems like a lot of new faces going after V2. But in most cases those guys are the most vocal every time.

Plus Jake and I are producing our True Detective run with Trevor and Yunsil...keeping me busy too

Haha...ive been following along. I'm gonna let you answer all the "newbs" questions on this one. We were all there once. Seems like a lot of new faces going after V2. But in most cases those guys are the most vocal every time.

Haha, im happy to help them, I had no clue how crazy this **** gets when I first got into the hobby haha, ya lot of new interested people.

Haha, im happy to help them, I had no clue how crazy this **** gets when I first got into the hobby haha, ya lot of new interested people.

Dont help them order that means less chances for you to nab your DX lol. Who did you get the VM Bill off of? Scooter?

Dont help them order that means less chances for you to nab your DX lol. Who did you get the VM Bill off of? Scooter?

Hahaha that is very true! But im a VIP member and they aren't haha, yup, very happy with it too, can't wait for your bro to fix the Rainman Sculpt (one mustache tip broke) and then he'll be complete!

Hahaha that is very true! But im a VIP member and they aren't haha, yup, very happy with it too, can't wait for your bro to fix the Rainman Sculpt (one mustache tip broke) and then he'll be complete!

Cant wait to see both versions side by side!

Some great pics here. That Velvet Morning Butcher is pretty great in its own way. Gives you another side of Bill with that vicious sculpt. What clothing did you use for your Narrator bash?

Some great pics here. That Velvet Morning Butcher is pretty great in its own way. Gives you another side of Bill with that vicious sculpt. What clothing did you use for your Narrator bash?

Thanks man! The VM Butcher is amazing except the sculpt thats why I am getting Rainman's, as for Narrator just bashed stuff from eBay.

Outfit you got works really well with the Narrator. I still haven't put mine together yet, but Durden seems uncomfortable posed next to his severed head, so I reckon I'll need to soon.

Back