• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AH emma ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, i landed a MJ, now i'm needing an Emma.
lmk if you've got one.

Doug really quick question, if u were able to get these without the art work, would you, or is the artwork a must?

I was also looking at your new gallery pics, a lot of amazing pieces, my collection will almost mimic yours...

Doug really quick question, if u were able to get these without the art work, would you, or is the artwork a must?

I was also looking at your new gallery pics, a lot of amazing pieces, my collection will almost mimic yours...

is it a must.....no. but since it's available then yes i want it. if for the only reason because of the lower es, and i actually have plans for the prints.

will be sometime before i'm able to show my display for AH's pieces, but when it's done it'll look killer.
i'm actually hoping that the line comes to a end soon, that way i'll be able to have a better idea on how much room this display is going to take.

Im looking for one too not necessary the exclusive though but I need the seller to be from the EU well goodluck for your search :)

To think I had 4 of the exclusives when they first came out :lol. Only sold mine for $400 each. Im going to laugh if it sells for $900

Back