AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

I don't care for Emma Frost or how the pice looks or I would have picked it up too. Thankfully all I'm interested in is MJ and BQ.

You might change your mind if you saw her in person, she is truely extraordinary.

I don't care for Emma Frost or how the pice looks or I would have picked it up too. Thankfully all I'm interested in is MJ and BQ.

LOVE ME LOVE ME
SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME
IMG_4706-1.jpg

IMG_4722-1.jpg

IMG_4712-1.jpg

melts your cold heart, don't it!?............

I'm looking forward to receiving BQ and displaying her next to my Emma. :D

They will make good bookends. I'll have Rogue displayed between the White & Black Queens. I hope AH adds a classic Storm to put between them as well. That will just about complete my display of X-Hotties.

They will make good bookends. I'll have Rogue displayed between the White & Black Queens. I hope AH adds a classic Storm to put between them as well. That will just about complete my display of X-Hotties.

I saw a black & white porcelain chess set at game store that I want to buy and have displayed with Emma & BQ. :D

you are missing out. Emma is one of the best

The white queen will steal your soul.

AH comiquettes will steal you, your money and your soul!.........hey! that sounds eerily familiar!............

eh hell, it's already april, it'll be 3rd quarter before you know it...:peace

I don't mind waiting for the releases so much...but I just hope we get an announcement before this one comes out

Call me weird, but I find waiting for the announcements of the next comiquettes worse than waiting for them to ship. BQ getting bumped a little doesn't bother me...but SS should make up for it by making the ID of the next statue known, heh.

I can stand the wait my battleship is about to sink... :lol

It bugs me a little that this got bumped cause I was really looking forward to her, but I'll live. Now I can look forward to BQ and X-23 shipping in the same quarter. :D As long as X-23 doesn't get delayed. :(

It bugs me a little that this got bumped cause I was really looking forward to her, but I'll live. Now I can look forward to BQ and X-23 shipping in the same quarter. :D As long as X-23 doesn't get delayed. :(

sucks, eh!?...sigh...well, at least she's shipping the same time as Galactus...all is well, all is well.....

Back