AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Just waiting for the Black Queen!

DSC_0721.jpg

Dude you've got all four? you rock! This is actually the first time I've seen them all displayed together, and I've gotta say they look as impressive in picture, as you think they would on paper...

I had MJ and Rogue, sold em both :banghead:banghead

Still not gonna let go my BQ pre-order though.. she's a keeper fo sho :chew:chew

Anyway of getting AH art work from these statues, if we got the statues without them...

Just curious, if not, no big deal. I mean :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

here's that art work you were asking about.:lol:lol
and for a steal also. NOT

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250395462847&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123

you wait someone will bite.

Never she's stayn wit me!!! Doug did u bid on one from eBay earlier this week?

nope didn't see it. the last one i saw on my searches was one for buy it now at $899 or something crazy like that. you never know though someone always seems to bite on these pieces when there isn't many available. it happened to me the other day i listed the extra lara croft ex. PF i had, for $399 or best offer, which i thought was a crazy amount, but it was only one of two ex's on ebay at that time and the other was even higher at $600 i believe. well it only lasted 2 days and someone bought it from belgium. i couldn't believe it.

here's that art work you were asking about.:lol:lol
and for a steal also. NOT

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250395462847&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123

you wait someone will bite.

nope didn't see it. the last one i saw on my searches was one for buy it now at $899 or something crazy like that. you never know though someone always seems to bite on these pieces when there isn't many available. it happened to me the other day i listed the extra lara croft ex. PF i had, for $399 or best offer, which i thought was a crazy amount, but it was only one of two ex's on ebay at that time and the other was even higher at $600 i believe. well it only lasted 2 days and someone bought it from belgium. i couldn't believe it.

Yeah there's actually an auction for all arts for like $600 and then I put a watch on it and it dropped to $500, still I'm probably going to hold out. Good thing is that they appear on the bay from time to time.

There's always a price my friend, everyone has a price.

Dude you've got all four? you rock! This is actually the first time I've seen them all displayed together, and I've gotta say they look as impressive in picture, as you think they would on paper...

I had MJ and Rogue, sold em both :banghead:banghead

Still not gonna let go my BQ pre-order though.. she's a keeper fo sho :chew:chew

Excellent choice on the BQ. If the prototype is any indication I believe she may be my favorite of them all. I'm stunned of course that you got rid of MJ and Rogue, no way I could have done that.

I gotta get MJ back in the collection....she is the only one I regret selling.

Mike! How could you! You're a stronger man than me bro, no way I'm giving up any of these.

well opened her up, and i have to say i'm very please.
a very well done piece. mary jane is truely the nice girl next door in this statue, not to over the top sexiness and great tie ins of course for any spidey fan.

a very well done piece. mary jane is truely the nice girl next door in this statue, not to over the top sexiness and great tie ins of course for any spidey fan.

Glad that you are pleased.

:rock MJ is a very nice statue to own! Congrats! :rock

I'm sure someone will drop out and you will get one. Just stay on it

I plan to. And if it doesn't work out or I find a good deal off of ebay I'll go that route. I did buy my Mary Jane off of there Sunday.

A quick not to the buyer:

NEVER let either one of those statues near a black light... you won't like what you see...

DKNYneon.jpg

:rotfl.....sh!+!...that took me awhile to realize what you meant!..naughty, naughty boy!:whip........but seriously, shine an LED light on them specially Rogue and you'll see what I am talking about....looks like a cat peed on her!:horror

Just got the MJ comiquette yesterday and it is a stunning piece! I'm glad I was able to pick it up.

i just got my MJ and i have to say she is a great piece, waiting for my Emma to be confirmed that she's mint and i'll be getting her soon also :banana
but i'm in agreement that the BQ may be the best in the line so far. i can't wait to see how she turns out.

I don't care for Emma Frost or how the pice looks or I would have picked it up too. Thankfully all I'm interested in is MJ and BQ.

Back