AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

anyboday have any art reference???

the nails on the toes are definatley female. Purple paint???? ;)

Hope Shulkie isn't out of proportion like Mary Jane was. I'm anxious to see this! Looks like it may be the "savage" She-Hulk with tattered white undies due to those ragged toenails she's sportin' in the sneak!

BB

There is nothing wrong with MJ's proportions in IMO.

And if that's Jen she needs a pedicure.

I just hope the newsletter can survive the crash this week if she's available. If not, there's going to be many, many extremely annoyed people with pichforks wandering around....

I just hope the newsletter can survive the crash this week if she's available. If not, there's going to be many, many extremely annoyed people with pichforks wandering around....

Yea I hope it is not worse than Dagger. Although I am not sure I will be interested in She Hulk.

what are the chances of us seeing She-Hulk this coming St. Patrick's Day!?...................

Slim I'd say, but a She-Hulk PF or Comiquette would be nice!

With the St. Paddy's day teaser..I'd say the chances have increased! :D

I would actually buy a She-Hulk PF. That's not a bad idea.

:rock:rock:rock

Spider-Woman would definitely be a welcome addition. Marvel seems to be pushing her more with this solo series that's about to come out, so the timing is great. Plus, she's an old-school character. We know AH loves those. Has he ever drawn her before? Plus, we haven't had a woman with black hair in the line yet...that should add some variety.

Good point on Marvel pushing Spider-Woman!

Yaaaaay
I just pooped my pants in anticipation :Flush

:lol:lol:lol

Torches...don't forget the torches. :D

Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW.

How about a Shanna the She Devil?

That would be BAD@$$!!

ShannaYahoo.jpg

That would be BAD@$$!!

ShannaYahoo.jpg

With her type of outfit, a PF makes the most sense. A sculpted costume would be either too thick or too fragile. It's the perfect PF. Some PFs, like mystique, or Abomination, are kind of wasted, because they have skin tight costumes to begin with. If Mystique had her white dress, then that PF would have made more sense.

With her type of outfit, a PF makes the most sense. A sculpted costume would be either too thick or too fragile. It's the perfect PF. Some PFs, like mystique, or Abomination, are kind of wasted, because they have skin tight costumes to begin with. If Mystique had her white dress, then that PF would have made sense.

Yup...a Shanna PF would be much better then a Comiquette.

:lol....saw the teaser......first thing that pop in my head...Savage She-Hulk posing a la Marilyn Monroe over a man-hole cover.........or it could be Hulk, I don't know!

Selene!:drool...oh god, Selene!...if there's a man out there who can make her look like a real woman and not a raging tranny, it's AH!....SELENE, SELENE, SELENE:devil!.......not Selene Luna(although that bi+ch is fierce herself!), but Selene, THE former Black Queen of Hellfire Club and the evil whore you don't want to cross!..DARKNESSES, DARKNESSESSsssss.....:emperor

She would be nice but I don't think it would happen now since we got Jean

:lol....saw the teaser......first thing that pop in my head...Savage She-Hulk posing a la Marilyn Monroe over a man-hole cover.........or it could be Hulk, I don't know!

lol that actually would be a great idea

I will say this...

One statue is done and painted, but the print art is not yet complete.

One statue is in the process of being sculpted.

Sideshow has not told us about any upcoming release dates, or any teasers.

Adam is flying out to spend the rest of the week at Sideshow and work out some new art for projects. He leaves tomorrow.

And thats all I can say truthfully.

Back