AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW.

Slim I'd say, but a She-Hulk PF or Comiquette would be nice!

SHE-HULK_2_Adi_Granov.jpg

I would actually buy a She-Hulk PF. That's not a bad idea.

I would actually buy a She-Hulk PF. That's not a bad idea.

it would be tough though. She Hulk is considerably larger than most of the Marvel Women; and aren't PF's already larger than regular scale comiquettes? Or is the only difference that they have real clothing?

it would be tough though. She Hulk is considerably larger than most of the Marvel Women; and aren't PF's already larger than regular scale comiquettes? Or is the only difference that they have real clothing?

The PF's are normally 1/4 scale and a "multi-medium" piece (ie. polystone with cloth, etc.) They're very similar to comiquettes as you said, but have that extra "zing." (But I am PF-biased. :D)

I figured if they can do an Elektra PF and a Hulk PF, just blend the two, and BAM! She-Hulk PF! :rock

The PF's are normally 1/4 scale and a "multi-medium" piece (ie. polystone with cloth, etc.) They're very similar to comiquettes as you said, but have that extra "zing." (But I am PF-biased. :D)

I figured if they can do an Elektra PF and a Hulk PF, just blend the two, and BAM! She-Hulk PF! :rock

I'll get to work trying to convince Adam and Sideshow to do AH! PFs. I think its a winning idea.

:rock :drool

That would be sweet!
Spider-Woman would definitely be a welcome addition. Marvel seems to be pushing her more with this solo series that's about to come out, so the timing is great. Plus, she's an old-school character. We know AH loves those. Has he ever drawn her before? Plus, we haven't had a woman with black hair in the line yet...that should add some variety.

I'll get to work trying to convince Adam and Sideshow to do AH! PFs. I think its a winning idea.

Just an opinion :cool: I like AH's art and love the comiquettes BUT I'm not sure I like to see his girls everywhere now...! PF is another league

Last edited:

Spider-Woman would definitely be a welcome addition. Marvel seems to be pushing her more with this solo series that's about to come out, so the timing is great. Plus, she's an old-school character. We know AH loves those. Has he ever drawn her before? Plus, we haven't had a woman with black hair in the line yet...that should add some variety.

Selene!:drool...oh god, Selene!...if there's a man out there who can make her look like a real woman and not a raging tranny, it's AH!....SELENE, SELENE, SELENE:devil!.......not Selene Luna(although that bi+ch is fierce herself!), but Selene, THE former Black Queen of Hellfire Club and the evil whore you don't want to cross!..DARKNESSES, DARKNESSESSsssss.....:emperor

Just an opinion :cool: I like AH's art and love the comiquettes BUT I'm not sure I like to see his girls everywhere now...! PF is another league

Julie Bell!?......I want to see her art turn into statues!

Selene!...if there's a man out there who can make her look like a real woman and not a raging tranny, it's AH!

You aren't kidding; she DID always look like a "raging tranny"! :lol

Completely forgot I still had the exclusive for this on order :lol

Cancelled now, good luck to anyone that may get it :duff

Judging by today's teaser, looks like the she-hulk fans may get their wish...

Thank you Shaun&E Fan! When would you say this will be revealed? This Thursday Newsletter maybe? Oh god how I wish it is AH She-Hulk....

definately, some thing with green toes.
but just my opinion of course, but the toes don't look lady like.
more manly imo.

have to wait and see i guess.

Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

What do you think DarthSaffron? A Lady's foot maybe??

Last edited:

looks like she's standing on a manhole cover... does it say manhole or manhattan?

Hope Shulkie isn't out of proportion like Mary Jane was. I'm anxious to see this! Looks like it may be the "savage" She-Hulk with tattered white undies due to those ragged toenails she's sportin' in the sneak!

BB

Back