AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW.

I like everything about that look except the mohawk, it just kills the overall look for me. I've always pictured Storm with long flowing hair and the mohawk just doesn't look right to me. Like filip said I only hope Adam feels that way.

yeah...skip the mohawk!...too butch!...I picture Storm with long, luscious, flowing hair when she's flying up in the sky hurling lightningbolts at lowly mortals...it'd be awesome if AH! does a Jim Lee version of her costume since I grew up watching the cartoon....yes, I'm biased!...or what about the costume done by salvador larocca?

https://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/170/76682-67216-storm.jpg

she looks very regal yet militaristic in this outfit....I like how she comes off as a strong woman while still retaining that soft feminine appeal!!...and please, no more of dave cockrum's version!!!...I'm not disrespecting the man or his legacy but his version reminds me of Rupaul and plus it's been overdone!...I'd like to see AH!'s take on Alan Davis' version instead or the one that looks like Jim Lee's but without the x's near hear tetas!...

Last edited:

ummm?? i believe the rogue it available for second chance.

Thanks Q...I know she still is, but I dont have the $$$ for her...I have too much high dollar stuff coming in the next 3 months...Thank god for flex pay.

AH! should do a Tessa(a.k.a. Sage) Comiquette....It would definitely go along with the black and white queen comiquettes!:monkey5......this character's got so much history with the X-men it's insane she doesn't have a statue in her honour!!!:monkey2

AH! should do a Tessa(a.k.a. Sage) Comiquette....It would definitely go along with the black and white queen comiquettes!:monkey5......this character's got so much history with the X-men it's insane she doesn't have a statue in her honour!!!:monkey2

I would love a sage but only liked her in the X-treme outfit! Now that outfit and AHs design would rock!

Make a storm and a phoenix, and also get the the DC line so we can have a Zatanna and she hulk!

i betting this one will be the most sought after down the road, i think it looks better than emma imo.

I'm really looking forward to the Black Queen. I think she's gonna look great next to Rogue. :D

question......who do you think is next after the black queen!?....is it goin' to be an Avenger or another X-woman!?........or a certain dame from a foursome group!?.....or a super villainess!?:drool.....hmmmmmm...

question......who do you think is next after the black queen!?....is it goin' to be an Avenger or another X-woman!?........or a certain dame from a foursome group!?.....or a super villainess!?:drool.....hmmmmmm...

Oh! OOOOH! I know! I know!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

........or a certain dame from a foursome group!?....

which dame would that be? Storm is currently on the FF. She-hulk, Medusa, Crystal, and Namorita have all been members. Or are you referring to Sue? :rolleyes:

which dame would that be? Storm is currently on the FF. She-hulk, Medusa, Crystal, and Namorita have all been members. Or are you referring to Sue? :rolleyes:

no.......I was actually referring to She-Thing but I guess Sue will do.........

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I am sure Sue Storm is gonna be next...

sue-storm.jpg

or.........

wiz9b.jpg

Last edited:

I would love a She-Hulk statue.

Tigra would be awesome!!!! but I think the cat's finally out the bag now and X-23 is the next one

Back