Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boots seem to be accurate so I feel like the complaints about them are a bit unfair. People absolutely love AH and always want AH stuff and accurate AH stuff. They finally get one of the more interesting details accurate and suddenly it is a major flaw.

Adam Hughes has never drawn the boots that large. Never. I know he draws them a little clunkier, which is fine, but this LSF has them in overdrive.

It reminds me of how the PCS Felicia's feet were huge. At least for Felicia, they were appropriate.

I like the look a lot, and I feel she was sculpted with an inverted triangle figure intentionally. Her broad shoulders and over-sized boots probably exaggerate the proportions of the statue a bit in pictures though, making her look more squat than she is.

Granted, I would've preferred the regular Hughes Audrey Hepburn-esque portrait but the face grew on me.

bodyshapes.png

I like the inverted triangle figure they used. The broad shoulders give the figure the shape of a gymnast which is appropriate for the character.

Hi all,

new to collecting and am curious about this item and hopw someone could help me out.

Is this a statue or a posable figure?

What is considered "legendary scale"? What would the average likely dimensions be on this item?

What is an estimated cost?

How many are typically made and what is their value like over time?

Thanks, Les

The LSF's are generally, but not always, 1/2 scale. Most of them are between 30-35 inches tall.

Most of the LSF's that have been revealed have been for $1,999. The Neytiri LSF is priced at $1,599 and the Grim Reaper LSF (Sideshow Original) is $999.

Catwoman will probably be $1,599-1,999.

The LSF's are generally, but not always, 1/2 scale. Most of them are between 30-35 inches tall.

Most of the LSF's that have been revealed have been for $1,999. The Neytiri LSF is priced at $1,599 and the Grim Reaper LSF (Sideshow Original) is $999.

Catwoman will probably be $1,599-1,999.

How many of this particular figure will be produced do you think? Is there much of a demand for the figure based on the price estimate?

Do they tend to appreciate over time?

Thanks, Les

How many of this particular figure will be produced do you think? Is there much of a demand for the figure based on the price estimate?

Do they tend to appreciate over time?

Thanks, Les

It's Open Edition so it will be readily available from Sideshow for quite a while, during which time (which will probably be years since Endoskull has been available since 2006?) it will not raise in value as it will be available from Sideshow for retail price. Since it is Open Edition there also will be no numbers on the base.

After that it may appreciate, but you're probably looking at a long while.

I like this but not $2000 much.

:exactly: 1000.00 then I might want it. But who knows it SS makes so many of these they will be flooded in the secondary market overtime. Then people are going to have a hard time getting rid of them later on. They could become around 1200.00 or so. It happens to these big oversize statues for many reasons.

:exactly: 1000.00 then I might want it. But who knows it SS makes so many of these they will be flooded in the secondary market overtime. Then people are going to have a hard time getting rid of them later on. They could become around 1200.00 or so. It happens to these big oversize statues for many reasons.

it's a different market, the price is what sets how limited it's going to be.

it's like the old bowen bronzes, the es were at like 50, but retail was 3000 or so, they were never open es but it was a good estimate at the time and when they were gone they started to climb but not by much initially until the hobby grew a decent size therefore demand grew as well.

its an open edition but not forever, if not too many people order it than once it closes there won't be as many as some are thinking. The T800 endoskull clean bust was an open edition and is pretty pricey now

its an open edition but not forever, if not too many people order it than once it closes there won't be as many as some are thinking. The T800 endoskull clean bust was an open edition and is pretty pricey now

Agreed, just depends on how quick they close the es. Also gotta remember how awesome the endo is.

yes it is awesome just an example, it won't close for a long time but it won't stay open as long as people think probably once the stock dies down and the interest isn't there anymore, I doubt they will have them made to order, most likely a batches.

Back