Agonistes' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Blake: Yeah, kind of ironic with my name, but he's actually boxed away, along with the rest of Series 1. :) I didn't want my collection to become cluttered (used to have more display space when I was still living at home), so I chose to only put Lucidique up. I think I should get a few of them out though and maybe rotate the figs on the shelf a bit.

Sweet. Tortued Souls series one are the greatest 7-inch figures ever released in my mind. Originality, detail, sculpt, paint, all magnificent. I have a loose set and two complete MIB sets. Agonistes is my favorite of the bunch!

Yeah, it's definitely an amazing series. I'm glad I got the complete set when they were first released, they go for a lot on ebay now I think?

Here's a pic how I had the set displayed at home (mixed with a few Hellraiser figs). It's pretty bad quality (it was part of a larger picture), but it was the best I could find:
TS.jpg

Ey bro your display glass case (with the HT Batman) looks elegant! I hope there's no heat build-up from the overhead lights where Batman is. I've been reading some posts here in the forum of possible cracking/hardening of the rubber suit in the future if exposed to extreme temperatures. I also have both the HT Bats original costume and TDK version but I worry sometimes about their longevity. Just concerned for your Bats as well...

Ey bro your display glass case (with the HT Batman) looks elegant! I hope there's no heat build-up from the overhead lights where Batman is. I've been reading some posts here in the forum of possible cracking/hardening of the rubber suit in the future if exposed to extreme temperatures. I also have both the HT Bats original costume and TDK version but I worry sometimes about their longevity. Just concerned for your Bats as well...

I appreciate the concern, but they are LED's, they produce close to no heat as far as I know. :) I also have the lights on very seldom anyway, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the comments guys, my next "concern" is where to put my Jokers when the BR Joker arrives soon, as I don't want my Detolf to become too cluttered.:lol I just like to display my figs very openly, so I can see them from every angle. Guess I'll need a new Detolf soon.:eek:

That's Mary Slaughter, from Mcfarlane's INFERNAL PARADE line. It was also done in collaboration with Clive Barker. Here's the official page https://spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2239.
Although I say this about a lot of my stuff, she's also one of my favorites. :D

Edit: Didn't expect this, but I just checked ebay, and she can still be found at retail if you're interested.:joy

Back