agonistes' 1:6 customs *Part III Jason Voorhees*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I figured it's finally time that I start my own customs thread here to showcase all the custom work that I've done so far. I'll also update it with new stuff I do.

-------------------------------

First up is my All Star Jim Lee Batman. I just finally finished this guy today, after having started with him over two years ago. :cuckoo: I went through a lot of different parts until settling with the current setup, but I'm finally happy with him. Enjoy. :)

IMG_2703_3_small.jpg

IMG_2705_2_small.jpg

IMG_2708_2_small.jpg

Here's the recipe:

Sculpt: by Erick Sosa, with neck removed and repainted
Upper body: ACI Andrew, with sculpted on traps and thicker neck
Lower body: TT advanced with sculpted on calf muscles
Hands: HT Demon Batman, repainted
Boots: by ashkanls, painted
Bodysuit: by Moe, resewn a bit
Cape, trunks, boot and glove sleeves: Tony Meis
Belt: HT 89 Batman (just the yellow belt underneath), repainted
Belt buckle and capsules: by Mike5401, painted
Bat emblem: EVILFACE decal, design by myself

Although I did all the repainting, resculpting, etc. by myself, of course big thanks go out to everybody who was involved providing me with the parts I needed to make this happen. And special thanks to Seb, who came up with the idea of combining the two bodies and who was a big inspiration for me while making this Batman.

Comments and critiques are always welcome. :)

Last edited:
Re: agonistes' 1:6 customs *Jim Lee Batman*

I love it. That's one of the best comic style batman figures I've seen! Great job!
I love the way his cape goes over his shoulders.

Looks great , good to see it finally done , seeing your's made me do one myself , it's the customs like this ,that makes this hobby what it is today ....:clap

Love your Batman and that sculpt us one of my favorite comic Batman sculpts, great work the cape looks badass too

Much appreciated guys. :wave

I love it. That's one of the best comic style batman figures I've seen! Great job!
I love the way his cape goes over his shoulders.

Thanks. For the cape, I put a paperclip in the back to get that tight drape over the shoulders. It really helps to convey that comic book look.

Very nicely done. Honestly, I think it's just as good as one of Seb's.

Could you take a picture of it next to your custom Bane?

Thanks, guys.

Very nicely done. Honestly, I think it's just as good as one of Seb's.

Could you take a picture of it next to your custom Bane?

Thanks man. My Bane is currently in parts, as I decided to switch his body to a Terminator body, which I still have to mod a bit though. I included a comparison with DX11 Joker below, though.

Here are some more pictures.

IMG_2773_4_small.jpg

IMG_2774_2_small.jpg

IMG_2782_2_small.jpg

IMG_2789_2_small.jpg

That's a mean looking Batman. Job well done :clap

Beautiful, I love the color match and the clean appearance : )

Thanks Tony. Without your skills, I wouldn't have been able to put this together nearly as well.

I actually still have your 'Jim Lee blue' cape, trunks, gloves, and boot sleeves, and am contemplating on what to do with it. If somebody sculpts another Batman head I "fall in love with" (I'm very picky when it comes to Batman sculpts), I will have to do another one. I'm dreading and looking forward to that scenario equally. :lol

Re: agonistes' 1:6 customs *Jim Lee Batman - first sculpt*

I finally started working on my very first head sculpt, a Jim Lee Batman.
Now this is still very rough, my aim was basically just to see if I have the potential to actually sculpt and be satisfied with my output. I think it's going in the right direction. There's of course a lot of room for improvement, proper symmetry first and foremost. I haven't succeeded yet in getting the left eye (his right) right.
Any comments, critiques, feedback, etc. are very welcome. :)

IMG_3448_2_small.jpg

IMG_3451_small.jpg

Back